Dr. Amanda Wolthoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Wolthoff?

August 19th, 2016

AMAZING!

June 2nd, 2016

Delightful, humble, profressional

I enjoyed my office visit, her staff was so courteous. From my check in to check out all the ladies were so helpful. Once I got back to see Dr . Wolthoff, I was shocked at how young she is but yet so experienced. I cant wait for my follow up visit.

April 21st, 2016

Friendly and efficient

One of the most friendly and efficient doctor and office. Unlike most doctors when you request a prescription refill it requires multiple phone calls but this was not the case. They processed my request quickly and automatically notified through email that they submitted my refill.

April 21st, 2016

best office experience

I am very hesitant about medical office visits because I work in that field. Every office I have been to is always rushed and staff always is expression less. However, this was a breath of fresh air. From booking my appointment via email , to checking in the front office staff was so helpful and great. Dr Wolthoff was a treat to meet as well. Her nurses are personable, friendly and Dr. Wolthoff treated my issues ( although a small cosmetic issue) like if I was truly care about. Highly recommend. To add to this I don't like writing reviews but this was worthy of one.

January 21st, 2016

Highly recommend

The best in dermatology hands down!

December 15th, 2015

Dr. Wolthoff is the best!

December 15th, 2015

Wolthoff is a very good doc

Really good doc experience. Super personable, professional.

December 10th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Service

Dr. Wolthoff was professional and thorough during my visit. I highly recommend her for any dermatology services.

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Wolthoff is very professional and appears extremely knowledgeable. She is kind and easygoing, and just generally pleasant to see. She also prescribed something that has quickly and effectively helped my acne perhaps for the first time ever.

December 3rd, 2015

Great Doctor, Profressional Staff

I went in to have a sebaceous cyst removed. I was very nervous, Dr. Wolthoff was very easygoing and took her time with me. Her office staff is so professional and was very helpful through my booking process. Not like other offices where they rush you in and out.

October 31st, 2015

Exceptional Experience!

I visited Amy Wolthoff recently & I was blown away with what a great experience I had~I usually don't take time to give reviews, but this visit merited me to~not only was the Doctor super sweet,friendly while still being professional, she was down to earth & made me feel so comfortable, I have been feeling otherwise due to my Dermatological issue~her asssistant that was helping with the appointment was so thourogh while really listening to my description of symptoms & was genuine yet professional as well~I am a cash paying patient & this Doctor & clinic is AMAZING with accommodating that fact~helping you get treatment without breaking the bank~She really cares about helping you keep your cash pay as comfortable as possible! Much appreciated~I could feel she truly cared about solving & diagnosing the disorder I was also so pleased to find she not only treats skin disorders, but also elective procedures to help restore without being extremely invasive & had so many great brochures available in the lobby~My visit to her office just kept getting better,including the front staff~they were so informative & so friendly,yet Genuine just Like Dr.Wolthoff~that is pretty hard to find in my opinion~also, the phone call for letting me know my lab results came from the Doctor herself~very nice,she also managed to get me the Most cost effective treatments on top of the rest! This is an exceptional network of pharmacy ,staff & Doctor~basically I am not sure I have really ever seen it's equal in healthcare~it shows a lot~I will be referring this office & Doctor as I have since my appointment to as many as possible ,as well as I will be returning for sure! Thank you so much for an Amazing experience!

January 7th, 2015

THE best Botox ever!!!!!!