Friendly and efficient show details Friendly and efficient
by Mandie on Apr 21st, 2016

One of the most friendly and efficient doctor and office. Unlike most doctors when you request a prescription refill it requires multiple phone calls but this was not the case. They processed my request quickly and automatically notified through email that they submitted my refill.

best office experience show details best office experience
by Jennifer on Apr 21st, 2016

I am very hesitant about medical office visits because I work in that field. Every office I have been to is always rushed and staff always is expression less. However, this was a breath of fresh air. From booking my appointment via email , to checking in the front office staff was so helpful and great. Dr Wolthoff was a treat to meet as well. Her nurses are personable, friendly and Dr. Wolthoff treated my issues ( although a small cosmetic issue) like if I was truly care about. Highly recommend. To add to this I don't like writing reviews but this was worthy of one.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Jan 20th, 2016

The best in dermatology hands down!

Dec 15th, 2015

Dr. Wolthoff is the best!

Wolthoff is a very good doc show details Wolthoff is a very good doc
Dec 15th, 2015

Really good doc experience. Super personable, professional.

Excellent Doctor and Service show details Excellent Doctor and Service
Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Wolthoff was professional and thorough during my visit. I highly recommend her for any dermatology services.

by Nicole De Santis on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Wolthoff is very professional and appears extremely knowledgeable. She is kind and easygoing, and just generally pleasant to see. She also prescribed something that has quickly and effectively helped my acne perhaps for the first time ever.

Great Doctor, Profressional Staff show details Great Doctor, Profressional Staff
Dec 3rd, 2015

I went in to have a sebaceous cyst removed. I was very nervous, Dr. Wolthoff was very easygoing and took her time with me. Her office staff is so professional and was very helpful through my booking process. Not like other offices where they rush you in and out.

Exceptional Experience! show details Exceptional Experience!
by Narissa R. on Oct 31st, 2015

I visited Amy Wolthoff recently & I was blown away with what a great experience I had~I usually don't take time to give reviews, but this visit merited me to~not only was the Doctor super sweet,friendly while still being professional, she was down to earth & made me feel so comfortable, I have been feeling otherwise due to my Dermatological issue~her asssistant that was helping with the appointment was so thourogh while really listening to my description of symptoms & was genuine yet professional as well~I am a cash paying patient & this Doctor & clinic is AMAZING with accommodating that fact~helping you get treatment without breaking the bank~She really cares about helping you keep your cash pay as comfortable as possible! Much appreciated~I could feel she truly cared about solving & diagnosing the disorder I was also so pleased to find she not only treats skin disorders, but also elective procedures to help restore without being extremely invasive & had so many great brochures available in the lobby~My visit to her office just kept getting better,including the front staff~they were so informative & so friendly,yet Genuine just Like Dr.Wolthoff~that is pretty hard to find in my opinion~also, the phone call for letting me know my lab results came from the Doctor herself~very nice,she also managed to get me the Most cost effective treatments on top of the rest! This is an exceptional network of pharmacy ,staff & Doctor~basically I am not sure I have really ever seen it's equal in healthcare~it shows a lot~I will be referring this office & Doctor as I have since my appointment to as many as possible ,as well as I will be returning for sure! Thank you so much for an Amazing experience!

Jan 7th, 2015

THE best Botox ever!!!!!!

by Theresa on Sep 15th, 2014

I am a big fan of Dr. Wolthoff, she knows her business, accurately diagnosis your condition and then fixes it. Very pleasant and all around very happy with the experience. I recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologists.

by Mary Julius on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Wolthoff was very personable and professional. It was my first time seeing a dermatologist and so I wasn't sure what the drill was. She led me through it with a firm yet friendly control.

by Jenay Puckett on Jul 12th, 2014

I like Dr. Wolthoff very much. She is a very sweet, and confident young woman. I find her very easy to talk to and she puts you at ease immediately.

by Cassandra Lewis on Jun 30th, 2014

Great office all around! Dr. Wolthoff is amazing!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Karin R on Jan 23rd, 2014

I really appreciated the professionalism of this office! They were friendly and answered all of my questions. I felt they really cared. They didn't seem like they were trying to get through with my visit as quickly as possible! They had great solutions to my concerns, and I felt confident in their assessment.

Awesome first impression! show details Awesome first impression!
by Laurel B. on Dec 7th, 2013

Well I have only had 2 visits thus far with Dr. Wolthoff but so far so good. She is incredibly nice and even though are visits are short she really takes the time to explain things. So far I am really impressed with her and the office. I would highly recommend her.

Great DR visit show details Great DR visit
by Jerold Prager on Oct 30th, 2013

Follow up not known, but Dr. Wolthoff seemed to understand the problem with my hands instantly. I will follow instruction and use the script according to directions, and I am confident I will have great hands when I return in January.

Director, Public Affairs/Alumni Relations, Perkins School of Theology/SMU show details Director, Public Affairs/Alumni Relations, Perkins School of Theology/SMU
by Rev. Connie Nelson on Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Wolthoff is both a highly skilled clinician and one of the most personable doctors I have ever known. Her expertise and knowledge about my chronic dermatological issue, and the successful treatment, only enhanced my respect for her. I would recommend Dr. Wolthoff to anyone seeking a dermatologist at the top of her game!

Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Wolthoff has a very friendly personable approach. She listens well and reacts to questions and comments. I would definitely recommend her to others seeking a dermatologist.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Olivia on Aug 26th, 2013

I loved Dr. Wolthoff. She made my experience so easy and pain free. I was nervous going in for my first dermatology appointment, but she immediately put me at ease and I felt that I really understood all of my treatment options. I would recommend her to my friends and family for sure.