Amy J Wolthoff, MD

8144 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 1300
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 420-7070
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Cassandra Lewis on Jun 30th, 2014

Great office all around! Dr. Wolthoff is amazing!

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Geoff. Deasy on Apr 24th, 2014

Well, the partnership is mis-named.... should be named... North Dalllas Magnificent Seven. Go think about it. When in time have ever seven outstandingly pretty,smart and personable women appeared at one place at one time. That is why I call your partnership the Magnificent Seven. A very appreciative patient. Geoff Deasy

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Karin R on Jan 23rd, 2014

I really appreciated the professionalism of this office! They were friendly and answered all of my questions. I felt they really cared. They didn't seem like they were trying to get through with my visit as quickly as possible! They had great solutions to my concerns, and I felt confident in their assessment.

|  Awesome first impression!  |  show details
by Laurel B. on Dec 7th, 2013

Well I have only had 2 visits thus far with Dr. Wolthoff but so far so good. She is incredibly nice and even though are visits are short she really takes the time to explain things. So far I am really impressed with her and the office. I would highly recommend her.

|  Great DR visit  |  show details
by Jerold Prager on Oct 30th, 2013

Follow up not known, but Dr. Wolthoff seemed to understand the problem with my hands instantly. I will follow instruction and use the script according to directions, and I am confident I will have great hands when I return in January.

|  Director, Public Affairs/Alumni Relations, Perkins School of Theology/SMU  |  show details
by Rev. Connie Nelson on Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Wolthoff is both a highly skilled clinician and one of the most personable doctors I have ever known. Her expertise and knowledge about my chronic dermatological issue, and the successful treatment, only enhanced my respect for her. I would recommend Dr. Wolthoff to anyone seeking a dermatologist at the top of her game!

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Wolthoff has a very friendly personable approach. She listens well and reacts to questions and comments. I would definitely recommend her to others seeking a dermatologist.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by Geoff Deasy on Oct 15th, 2013

I never felt more at ease, Dr. Amanda is a pure professional. I am looking forward to my follow up exam in March 2014"

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Olivia on Aug 26th, 2013

I loved Dr. Wolthoff. She made my experience so easy and pain free. I was nervous going in for my first dermatology appointment, but she immediately put me at ease and I felt that I really understood all of my treatment options. I would recommend her to my friends and family for sure.