A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Wu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
- Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Man Wu DC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Amanda Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Wu practices Family Medicine near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Primary Care Doctors.