A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Wu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
- Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Man Wu DC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Amanda Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Wu practices Family Medicine near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Family Physicians.