A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Wu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
- Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Wu practice?
Dr. Amanda Wu practices Family Medicine near Oldsmar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Oldsmar Family Physicians.