Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Wycoff
Dr. Amanda Wycoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Wycoff is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Hennepin County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Wycoff has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Amanda Wycoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Margaret Enadeghe
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi6
Dr. Mark Sprenkle
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Maren Flynn
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi4