A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Wilcox MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Amanda Wilcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Prattville Primary Care Doctors.