A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Wilcox MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Amanda Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Primary Care Doctors.