A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanjit Dhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanjit Dhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhatt
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Dhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhatt graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanjit Kaur Dhatt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Amanjit K. Dhatt practice?
- Dr. Amanjit Dhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Hospitalist near Reno, NV.
See Reno Allergists and Reno Hospitalists.