A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanjit Dhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanjit Dhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhatt graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanjit Kaur Dhatt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Amanjit K. Dhatt practice?
- Dr. Amanjit Dhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Hospitalist near Reno, NV.
See Reno Allergists and Reno Hospitalists.