A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Amanjit Dhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanjit Dhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhatt graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Dhatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanjit Kaur Dhatt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amanjit K. Dhatt practice?
- Dr. Amanjit Dhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Allergists.