A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanollah Refooah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Refooah graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Refooah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanollah Refooah MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amanollah Refooah practice?
- Dr. Amanollah Refooah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanollah Refooah practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.