A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amante DeCastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amante DeCastro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amante DeCastro, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCastro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. DeCastro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amante N DeCastro MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amante N. DeCastro practice?
- Dr. Amante DeCastro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amante DeCastro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.