A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amante De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amante De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amante De Castro, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Castro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Castro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amante N. De Castro practice?
Dr. Amante De Castro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.