A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanuel Sima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanuel Sima, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanuel Sima, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sima graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanuel Sima practice?
Dr. Amanuel Sima practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Critical Care Practitioners, Beverly Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Beverly Hills Pulmonologists.