A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanullah Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanullah Khan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanullah Khan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amanullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Amanullah Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanullah Khan practices Allergy & Immunology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See McKinney Allergists.