A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanullah Khan, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanullah Khan, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology & Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanullah Khan MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amanullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Amanullah Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanullah Khan practices Hematology & Oncology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See McKinney Oncologists.