A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanullah Khan, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanullah Khan, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology & Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanullah Khan MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amanullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Amanullah Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanullah Khan practices Hematology & Oncology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See McKinney Oncologists.