A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanullah Pathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanullah Pathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanullah Pathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Pathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanullah Khan Pathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amanullah K. Pathan practice?
- Dr. Amanullah Pathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanullah Pathan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.