A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanullah Pathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanullah Pathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pathan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanullah Pathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Pathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanullah Khan Pathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amanullah K. Pathan practice?
- Dr. Amanullah Pathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanullah Pathan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.