A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Bagepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Bagepalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagepalli graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bagepalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar V Bagepalli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amar V. Bagepalli practice?
- Dr. Amar Bagepalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amar Bagepalli practices Internal Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists.