Dr. AMAR BISTA MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. AMAR BISTA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. AMAR BISTA, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. BISTA graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. BISTA has 19 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BISTA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance