A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Bista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Bista is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Bista, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bista graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Bista has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amar Bista practice?
Dr. Amar Bista practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.