Dr. Amar Duggirala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amar Duggirala?

Routine Appointment

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Duggirala is a knowledgeable, skilled and caring physician. He demonstrates expertise in medicine and uses his experience to diagnose and treat me as a patient. He spends time to listen, learn, and provide medical care with encouragement.

Posted on April 10th, 2016

He is very competent and compassionate. I always feel nurtured and well cared for. Best doc ever.

Never rushed

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I always feel like Dr. Duggarila has nothing to do that day but see me! I'm never hurried and always seen right away. He doesn't immediately rush to prescribe meds which I appreciate. I always leave with a written summary of my visit with instructions if necessary. Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Duggirala is a kind, caring, competent physician who take time with patient to ensure they completely understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. He even follows up on your healing by calling a day or two after visit. Just an extraordinary person....

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Great doctor kind and cares deeply for his patients

He is not in our insurance plan but he is our Doctor!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2012

We had left the practice because we were displeased with the arrogance and dismissiveness of the original physician at PFP. When Dr. Duggarilla took over the practice I heard such great things I decided to give him a try - WOW! A doctor who "listens" intently, does not dismiss any details or concerns, is thorough in his assessments, always careful to make sure you understand, alternative choices, their pros and cons specific to your individual health circumstance. He carefully discusses and then documents for you all the whats and whys of your health care for that visit. All your questoins are answered and are never considered silly. He is meticulous about yr medical history and always reviews it before each session so he is always making a comprehensive assessment. He carries a traditional "Black Bag" and will arrive at your door step if you are too sick to make it to his office. Yes! in 2012 - home visit!!!!...he has been to my home twice for medical emergencies and prevented me from having to go to the emergency room! He is a doctor who cares about the patient! He is constantly evaluating and implementing best in class practices for patient care, billing and communication. We love his practice! We love him as a doctor! He is not in our insurance plan but he is worth paying the out of pocket for the unique and special care for my family!!! My family has never had to wait for an appointment,we always have received an appointment the same day that we call.

Great doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr. Duggirala, is the most patient and caring doctor that I have ever met. His greatest attribute is that he LISTENS to the patient instead of interupting and trying to talk over the patient. He has a great attitude and sense of humor and nearly always comes up with the correct diagnosis within minutes. We are very fortunate to have Dr. D in Poolesville.

Great Doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Duggirala takes time with his patients and really listens to them. You never feel rushed.

Posted on March 25th, 2017