A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Gajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Gajjar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Gajjar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajjar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajjar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar J Gajjar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amar J. Gajjar practice?
- Dr. Amar Gajjar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amar Gajjar practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.