A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Gajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Gajjar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajjar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gajjar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Gajjar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajjar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajjar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar J Gajjar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amar J. Gajjar practice?
- Dr. Amar Gajjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Gajjar practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.