A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Goyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Therapy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Goyal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Nath Goyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amar N. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Amar Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Goyal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Anesthesiologists and Toledo Pain Management Doctors.