A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Hamad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Hamad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Hamad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Hamad MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amar Hamad practice?
- Dr. Amar Hamad has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amar Hamad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mokena, IL and Burbank, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists, Oak Lawn Hematologists, and Oak Lawn Oncologists.