A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Sharma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar J Sharma MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amar J. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amar Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Sharma practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Allergists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.