A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Sharma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar J Sharma MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amar J. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amar Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Sharma practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Allergists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.