A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Jaglan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Jaglan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Jaglan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaglan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jaglan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Singh Jaglan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amar S. Jaglan practice?
- Dr. Amar Jaglan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amar Jaglan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.