A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Kadakia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Kadakia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Kadakia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Ajit Kadakia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amar A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Amar Kadakia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amar Kadakia practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.