A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Kadakia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Kadakia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Kadakia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadakia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans