A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Majjhoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Majjhoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Majjhoo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majjhoo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Majjhoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Qadir Majjhoo MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amar Q. Majjhoo practice?
- Dr. Amar Majjhoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amar Majjhoo practices Rheumatology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Rheumatologists.