Dr. Amar Naik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amar Naik?

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Naik is a great doctor, with a rare combination of exceptional knowledge of his field and above-average bedside manner.

Best doctor I've ever had

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Dr. Naik is one of a kind. He is at the top of his field in his knowledge of gastroenterology, and he is clearly passionate about the disease pathology. Combine that with his bedside manner- I would give him 10 stars if I was able- and he is truly the best doctor I have ever had. His expertise has put me in long term remission, his knowledge of my disease assures me that it is the right treatment and we did not just get lucky, and his ability to flow through conversations about poop and baseball make him the kind of doctor you want treating you, and going out for drinks with.

Posted on July 8th, 2017