A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Parikh, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Anilkumar Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amar A. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Amar Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amar Parikh practices Internal Medicine near South Boston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See South Boston Internists.