A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajadhyaksha
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajadhyaksha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajadhyaksha graduated from Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai University, New Bombay, Maharashtra, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajadhyaksha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Dilip Rajadhyaksha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amar D. Rajadhyaksha practice?
- Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.