A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajadhyaksha graduated from Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai University, New Bombay, Maharashtra, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajadhyaksha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Dilip Rajadhyaksha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amar D. Rajadhyaksha practice?
- Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.