Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha MD Patient Reviews

• 24 reviews

February 16th, 2017
Excellent.

January 28th, 2017
Dr. Amar was wonderful. He explained my procedure and took the time to make sure I understood every aspect of the surgery and recovery.

December 21st, 2016
I honestly loved my experience with my Doctor I cannot say I would change anything he was very caring, very on top of my case, gave me a lot of information that helped me out in the long run!

December 11th, 2016
Recomendado
Excelente resultado en mi cirugia de discectomia cervical de 3 niveles. Despues de 6 semanas el dolor Es casi nulo y tengo mucho optimismo que mejorara mucho mas. Lo mejor que me ha pasado porous ahora me siento mas aliviado del dolor y la molestia.

December 7th, 2016
Because my MRI revealed that I had not only severe spinal stenosis but a large cyst on my spine, I was very glad that Dr.Amar R took the initiative to suggest that my follow-up appt be earlier than planned, and that he was able to schedule the surgery soon after at a hospital that was near my primary care doctor and my friends. The post-Op follow-up has been very good.

December 6th, 2016
I had extensive back surgery with Dr Amar Rajadhyaksha. I was in tremendous pain and was able to walk two hours surgery withe pain gone! I cannot say enough how wonderful Dr Amar is. I had the surgery at The Miami Medical Center and I will never go anywhere else. Just awesome. It was like staying at the Ritz! 10 plus stars all the way around!

October 30th, 2016
The service had been exceptional, before and after my surgery, I will highly recommend the Doctor and his staff to anyone in need of his services,.

October 29th, 2016
the best of the best.
I recommend this doctor for his professional level, its values ​​and ethical principles that it owns, and his passion to help patients with spinal ailments. Dr: Amar rajayhaska, is passionate about his work doctor. as an orthopedic surgeon is an expert in his field, which makes that the patient feel very safe .I am patient of this doctor, who gave me back part of my happiness when I suffered my injury.

October 29th, 2016
The Doctor is an excellent cervical spine surgeon. With the conditions I came in the office, I left feeling extremely better.

October 26th, 2016
I received excellent care. Fantastic Dr. Surgery went beyond my expectations and ave me my life back. I highly recommend DR.AMAR.

October 25th, 2016
Dr. Rajadhyaksha and his staff are absolutely phenomenal. The professionalism and care was the best medical care that I have ever received. I highly recommend this facility and specifically dr. Rajadyashka to anyone that needs similar medical care. I have actually referred a friend to the doctor.

October 18th, 2016
Wonderful experience. From the surgery to the dismissal was performed above expectations. Dr Rajadhyakssha was the best. Still seeing him through the rehabilitation process. .