Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amar Sawar
Dr. Amar Sawar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carbondale, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Sawar is affiliated with Herrin Hospital, St Joseph Memorial Hospital and Union County Hospital. Dr. Sawar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Amar Sawar has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Amar Sawar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carbondale, IL.
Dr. James Lawler
Carbondale, IL 0.23 mi
Dr. Colleen Lawler-Bjornberg
Carbondale, IL 0.23 mi19
Dr. Ronald Mings
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Carbondale, IL 0.30 mi43