A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Sawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Sawar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Sawar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sawar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Sawar MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amar Sawar practice?
- Dr. Amar Sawar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amar Sawar practices Neurology and Rheumatology near Harrisburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Harrisburg Neurologists and Harrisburg Rheumatologists.