A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amar Sawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amar Sawar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amar Sawar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amar Sawar MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amar Sawar practice?
- Dr. Amar Sawar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amar Sawar practices Neurology and Rheumatology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Neurologists and Carbondale Rheumatologists.