A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amara Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amara Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amara Lieberman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lieberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amara Lieberman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amara Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Amara Lieberman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amara Lieberman practices Dermatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Dermatologists.