by Dr. Bob Zion on Apr 20th, 2016

Very efficient and courteous staff. Dr. Lieberman is knowledgeable, professional and makes patients feel at ease. Would highly recommend.

Completely disinterested show details Completely disinterested
Jul 15th, 2015

Just completely disinterested. New patient and never even asked about my skin's history. I thought I could finally get some help with my skin but I basically wasted my time and I am making another appointment with a new dermatologist just so I can get a better understanding of what is going on. Even asked me weird questions without explaining the reason as to why she needed to know. Made me feel uncomfortable.

Jul 8th, 2011

A good experience

Very unpleasant experience. Totally disorganized obsolete office show details Very unpleasant experience. Totally disorganized obsolete office
Jul 1st, 2011

I requested a refill of a prescription. This took 3 days to be completed and she changed my dose without notifying me. If I hadn't noticed it myself when I went to pick it up I would have filled the wrong thing. There was no discussion of why it had been changed and the office staff seemed upset that I would even ask for a reason. Also their office is extremely antiquated with paper records being transcribed into other paper records, and very long wait times.

Pleased patient show details Pleased patient
Mar 9th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Solved my longstanding problem in one visit.

Bedside manner lacking show details Bedside manner lacking
Jun 29th, 2009

I found this Physician to be disturbingly abrupt considering the office wasn't busy.

Doctor Lieberman show details Doctor Lieberman
by Eddie C. on May 18th, 2009

An extremely knowledgeable physician with excellent follow-up care. Patient and caring in her manner. The office also plays wonderfully soothing classical music (piano, etc.).