A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durayappah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Durayappah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durayappah graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Durayappah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital - Houston
- Spring Branchmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaraseeli Sria Durayappah MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amaraseeli S. Durayappah practice?
- Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners.