A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durayappah
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durayappah graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Durayappah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital - Houston
- Spring Branchmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaraseeli Sria Durayappah MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amaraseeli S. Durayappah practice?
- Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amaraseeli Durayappah practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners.