A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaravathi Balakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaravathi Balakrishnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amaravathi Balakrishnan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakrishnan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Balakrishnan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balakrishnan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amaravathi Balakrishnan practice?
Dr. Amaravathi Balakrishnan practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.