A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amardeep Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amardeep Chauhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chauhan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chauhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amardeep Chauhan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Chauhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amardeep Chauhan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amardeep Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Amardeep Chauhan has 14 office locations.
Dr. Amardeep Chauhan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chardon Physiatrists.