A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amardeep Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amardeep Chauhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amardeep Chauhan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Chauhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amardeep Chauhan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amardeep Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Amardeep Chauhan has 14 office locations.
Dr. Amardeep Chauhan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chardon Physiatrists.