A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amardeep Majhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amardeep Majhail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Majhail graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majhail has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amardeep S Majhail BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amardeep S. Majhail practice?
- Dr. Amardeep Majhail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amardeep Majhail practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.