Overall Review

3.9

November 25th, 2015
We have been seeing Dr. Sandhu for almost 1 1/2 years. She is always prompt and attentive. Dr Sandhu is understanding of all of our "first time parent" questions and reassuring when we have concerns. There was a time earlier this year our daughter was very ill and Dr. Sandhu and her staff were able to fit our daughter in the schedule at the last minute. We were very grateful! Dr. Sandhu's staff is courteous and we really appreciate the appointment reminders! Keep up the good work and thank you for taking such good care of our daughter!

October 2nd, 2015
Use at your own risk!!!!
Dr. Sandhu would not take the time to properly diagnose my child. My child's condition went over seven months with out being treated under Dr. Sandhu's care. Her new provider was in complete shock when we finally made it in for an appointment and the condition had been neglected. Seven months my child went untreated because I thought I could believe and trust Dr. Sandhu.

August 13th, 2015
Terrible care!
Both Dr. Sandhu and ESPECIALLY Kim Bowers do not listen to parent concerns about their children. They will down play what you say, regardless of severity. They will treat you like you are crazy and making up illnesses or symptoms in your child. And they will disrespect you as a parent. But, if your looking for a place that will give you a wrong diagnosis, especially a Reflux diagnosis, no matter the symptoms, this is your place. They diagnosed my daughter with GERD when she was actually severely allergic to cows milk (which I told them), they never addressed her GI problems no matter what I said until I paid out of pocket for her to see a GI specialist who sent them her findings. Then they suddenly agreed. My INFANT son was brought dozens of times to their office for numerous very serious (and indicating) neurological symptoms. I raised CANE in that office to get them to listen to me bc they all shrugged his symptoms off and treated me like I was making it up, I was told that what I thought were seizures was really just bad reflux, even though epilepsy runs in my family, I was told his feeding problems were nothing to worry about. I was told his developmental delays weren't a big deal. I was told his head shape was fine and there was absolutely no reason for me to see a Craniofacial specialist. I was told his preference to his left side was normal. I was told that keeping his toes curled and his hands clenched and one foot turned upwards was nothing to get worried about, it was normal. I had to video my 3 month old to get them to believe me, bc I KNEW that something was seriously wrong with my baby. By even then I was told I needed to "calm down" and "stop freaking out" about my INFANT with severe neurological symptoms. Dr Sandhu told me that she was 100% sure there was no major neurological problems and told me to just call the nurse next time I'm worried instead of making another appointment so I don't waste another trip. He was 100% normal and completely healthy according to PCA pediatrics. But he wasn't. I refused to give up and I changed my kids' pediatrician. Now that we actually have a caring pediatrician at 9 months old, he is getting fitted for a helmet for congenital plagiocephaly that will not fix itself due to his delays and neurological problems, he sees multiple therapist weekly due to delays, hypotonia, dysphasia, severe aspiration, and has to see a neurologist twice a month for testing and monitoring bc he has severe lifelong neuromuscular disorder that could've and should've been diagnosed soon after birth. My son SUFFERED greatly in their care. The only good thing about their practice is a handful of nurses and the other Nurse Practioner Beverly.