Dr. Amarilis Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amarilis Torres?

April 26th, 2016

Best Rheumatologist around

Excellent rheumatologist. Extremely thorough. Very caring and understanding. She actually listens to you about what works for you and what doesn't as far as medications and treatments you have tried before. Absolutely wonderful doctor!

January 7th, 2016

Patient

June 24th, 2011

Mrs

I agree will all of the opinions so far. I have been on workmans comp. with no help at all. My girlfriend goes to her & couldn't say enough about her. As usually I thought I would be the judge of that....Well! I am here to say, she is the best Dr I've seen & I am 64yrs old. She actually looked at all the MRI's I've taken over 2 yrs. She went over then with me. She took her time. Explained everything. Told me things no Dr ever told me. I was with her 2 hrs. she knew I was a self payer told me where to go to get my medicine. She was so caring. If I was a man I would fall in love with her. I can't say enough good things about this women. She even told me that smaller Blood test companys charge less. (she was right about that/ Physcian Stat was $486 & Quest was $781)I thanked my girlfriend she was so-o-oright. My husband is going to the next appt. he wouldn't believe it either 2 run into 2 Dr's He has a family prat. Dr.Dr. Ravi who is also the same as Dr Torres. Dr Ravi even came to the house when our son Died to make sure my husband was okay & have him a shot to calm his nevres. s He has a regular family

April 1st, 2011

Rosa Figueroa patient

She is a very care doctor. I love her. She make me believe that everything are going to be okay. Dr. Torres is a very self explanatory. With all her advises, I fill like if I keep doing what she ask me to do my life is going to be more easy. That why I keep her in my prayers everynight also her wonderfull family. Because they give the time to her for her have to give to other. God Bless her always. Thank you Dr. Torres to be my doctor and also thank you to let me be your patient.

September 23rd, 2010

Excellent doctor

Though you may have to wait abit longer for appointments I will not go to any other doctor. Dr.Torres is very caring and explaines all issues in great detail. She listens to my problems and will spend whatever time is needed to help me. I travel 1 hour to see her and it is worth every mile to have such a professional caring doctor.

January 10th, 2017