A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarilys Cortijo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortijo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortijo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarilys Cortijo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amarilys Cortijo practice?
- Dr. Amarilys Cortijo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amarilys Cortijo practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.