A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarilys Cortijo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortijo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cortijo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortijo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortijo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarilys Cortijo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amarilys Cortijo practice?
- Dr. Amarilys Cortijo has 1 office location.
Dr. Amarilys Cortijo practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.