Learn more about Dr. Amarjeet Birdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjeet Birdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birdi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjeet Birdi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdi graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Birdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjeet Singh Birdi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amarjeet S. Birdi practice?
- Dr. Amarjeet Birdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarjeet Birdi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.