Learn more about Dr. Amarjeet Birdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjeet Birdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdi
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Birdi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjeet Birdi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdi graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Birdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjeet Singh Birdi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amarjeet S. Birdi practice?
- Dr. Amarjeet Birdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarjeet Birdi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.