A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Bhasin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh Bhasin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhasin MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhasin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amarjit Singh Bhasin practices Neurology near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dyer, IN and Whiting, IN.
See Hazel Crest Neurologists.