A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarjit Dosanjh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjit Dosanjh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjit Dosanjh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosanjh graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Dosanjh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjit Singh Dosanjh MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amarjit S. Dosanjh practice?
- Dr. Amarjit Dosanjh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarjit Dosanjh practices Plastic Surgery near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Pablo Surgeons.