A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarjit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjit Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjit Gill, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Lutheran Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Grover Hermann Site
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjit Singh Gill BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amarjit S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Amarjit Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Amarjit Gill practices Pediatrics near Monticello, NY.
See Monticello Pediatricians.