Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amarjit Lamba
Dr. Amarjit Lamba, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT, with another office in Bridgeport, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lamba is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Amarjit Lamba has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Amarjit Lamba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. David Jaffe
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi36
Dr. Claire Esposito
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Kenneth Stone
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi34