A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarjot Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjot Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjot Narula, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjot Singh Narula MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amarjot S. Narula practice?
- Dr. Amarjot Narula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarjot Narula practices Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.