A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarjyot Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amarjyot Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amarjyot Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Gill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarjyot Gill MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amarjyot Gill practice?
- Dr. Amarjyot Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amarjyot Gill practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.