Dr. Amarnath Ramakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amarnath Ramakrishnan?

February 19th, 2016

Dr "Amar" has treated my daughters and my husband and me. He has always been the best doctor we could ask for. We travel over 2 hours to see him since he left our area. He cares about his patients and is the best in the state!

August 29th, 2015

Referred by my general practitioner to have preventative medical procedures, upper GI and colon oscopy. I compared cost of Snoqualmie Valley Hospital (where I had the same procedure done 5 years earlier) vs to have the procedure done at Swedish Medical Group, I read on Premera's website that it was less expensive at a medical group vs hospital so scheduled procedure at Swedish. I have had both procedures done every 5 years since my late 30's vs family history, I am now in my early 50's. Dr Ramakrishnan coded the procedure as diagnostic vs preventative leaving me to pay the bill vs my insurance company, Premera. Swedish reviewed this and explained it was up to Dr ONLY to change coding. On 8/13/15 I contacted the Dr's assistant, John and explained situation. John told me he would speak with Dr and get back to me. After no follow up I called back on 8/25/15 and left a voice mail for John, still no follow up. So now I have to go the appeal route. Thanks Dr Ramakrishnan for turning a unpleasant scheduled preventative medical procedure into a nightmare. Do not go to this DOCTOR

August 20th, 2015

I was very impressed. Dr. Ramakrishnan followed up with me direct and was very thorough and accurate.

November 23rd, 2013

Best In Yakima

If you want a gastroenterologist that cares about you as a patient and your well-being then choose this loving dr. I have been seeing him for 5yrs and he has never let me down when in need!!!!!!!!!!

September 29th, 2017