Dr. Amarnath Vedere MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Changed Doctors
Went to see Doctor after ER visit. Started scheduling tests each time another test came back with no problem. Drug on for months until he decided he need to do a catheterization, but also said the other tests didn't show anything. Never see Doctor, just a PA that was obvious they don't look at your results until they are in the room. Staff loses appointments and very unprofessional with offering medical advice that they are not qualified to do. PA does not listen to what the patient is telling her, just wants to run more tests. Also, the Doctor's company runs the testing facilities. Conflict of interest, maybe? Changed Doctor's after 3 months of waiting for anything specific. New Doctor reviewed tests and not catheterization. Feeling great. Don't go to this guy. If you read other reviews, his answer is usually an invasive test.

June 2nd, 2016
Knowledgeable and caring physician
He is the most caring Doctor I have ever had...I now trust him with my life....because he cares!

January 6th, 2016
extreme competence in diagnostic , and procedural skills, will be there when it counts and can do what few cardiac cath physicians can "you can put your life in his hands"

December 30th, 2015
Rude, Arrogant, Unprofessional
This office is a joke. Largest cardiology group in Wellington with the lowest quality of service. Dr was too quick to send referrals for imaging without taking the time to diagnose my problem. Wonder if they are getting kickbacks. I changed to another cardiologist and the difference is day and night.

December 14th, 2015
I am NOT returning!
I am an RN cardiopulmonary specialist, so i know and expect quality. We (my husband) were first seen by a PA who was like a robot. NO personality, never called us by name, asked many of the same questions that the MA did, explained nothing, said the MD was on his way and she was gone!I I do admit the place was very very busy, but how about a smile. Then in comes Dr Vedere, never even introduced himself nor looked up, until a few questions were answered. He asked the same question (when did husband have surgery) at least 3-4 times, said husband needed a RX (which he never wrote).explained nothing, except hubby should do nothing until after the treadmill (which is reasonable) had us follow him to scheduling and he was off, with never so much as a nod. I would not recommend, as both PA and Doc were very busy too busy for us to ever return. We left with no confidence in either of them. Also we had made the appointment the previous week, told them we had lab and ekg at Primary docs the day we made the appt. They "forgot" to have the lab transferred and available for the doc.

November 16th, 2015
This office is dishonest and untruthful
This "practice" is horrendous in their lying and billing. I went to see Vedere once. they accepted my $20 copay AND my insurance. THEN they called and cancelled all my appointments because they "don't take your insurance." I called our provider and they PAID 191.00 PLUS they accepted my copay. THEN they continued billing me even tho my insurance company DID PAY them and with arguing with staff and much stress, they remained immovable. Now they say I owe them the money my insurance already paid. RUDE, NASTY and totally DISHONEST. If I had a heart problem, it would be exacerbated by this office-its doctor and his staff. VEDERE? NO NO NO!!!

October 11th, 2015
Excellent Cardiologist
I have been treated by Dr. Vedere for about 8 years. When I first saw him he evaluated me and determined that I did not require any procedure then. Th ...

August 15th, 2014
My Opinion
Dr. Vedere is very good at what he does..., I think he has too many pt.s , as he is always rushing. The wait time in the office is ridiculous. The one girl in his front office check out area is callous and rude. When having to schedule follow up appt. or tests she is very difficult and speaks to you in a condescending manner. I am considering changing Dr.'s just to avoid dealing with her. The practice should respect their patients!

July 22nd, 2014
Been a patient for 14 years. Great doctor, excellent diagnostician. Super bedside manner. Several staff members have been with him over ten years.

April 24th, 2014
Not a good experience
Doctor comes highly recommended that is the only reason we stay. All but 1 of the staff is terrible and rude. That wait time is miserable you can hear the doctor talking on the phone in another room while you wait at least an hour to be seen oh and an hour is short! You can hear the doctor speaking with patients in other rooms there is no privacy. The one staff member that is rude must be the bill collector for the doctor if he wasn't good at what he does that 1 staff member would make us not come back. I am writing waiting now over 1 hour to see the doctor and this has nothing to do with the affordable care act because this doctor has always made the patients wait over an hour to be seen. We have great health insurance. As we sit hear waiting we are looking for another doctor!

January 22nd, 2014
Dr. Vedere is THE BEST!!! He opened a stent which was put in by another doctor years ago and which NEVER WORKED! Dr. Vedere was able to open this stent which was almost 100% closed! Now I have 100% blood flow through it! I can't say enough good things about this womderful Doctor and human being.

July 9th, 2012
Got good healthcare insurance?
I was sent for test after test after blood work up. A year and a half later I still have the same problems. MOST IMPORTANTLY the medications perscribed for me added to my problems.ALSO MY HEART MEDICATION WAS RENEWED INCORRECTLY TWO TIMES. THE PHARMACEY ALSO DIDN'T CATCH THE ERROR. I DID. Florida tends to treat their younger people as though they were senior who have not got much more to live.