A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarpal Chana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chana
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chana graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarpal Chana MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amarpal Chana practice?
- Dr. Amarpal Chana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarpal Chana practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.