A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amarpal Chana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chana graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amarpal Singh Chana MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amarpal S. Chana practice?
- Dr. Amarpal Chana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amarpal Chana practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.