A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaryllis Arraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaryllis Arraut is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arraut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arraut has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaryllis Maria Elpida Arraut MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amaryllis M. Arraut practice?
- Dr. Amaryllis Arraut has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amaryllis Arraut practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Salem, OR.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.