A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaryllis Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hays has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaryllis Maria Elpida Hays MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amaryllis M. Hays practice?
- Dr. Amaryllis Hays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amaryllis Hays practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR and Portland, OR.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.