A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaryllis Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaryllis Pascual MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amaryllis Pascual practice?
- Dr. Amaryllis Pascual has 1 office location.
- Dr. Amaryllis Pascual practices Plastic Surgery near Aventura, FL.