Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Sep 27th, 2016

SHE USES BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS FROM OTHER SURGEONS AND TELLS PATIENTS THAT SHE PERFORMED THE SURGERY THAT CREATED THOSE RESULTS! SHE EVEN HAD A BILLBOARD THAT SHOWED ANOTHER DOCTOR'S BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO OF ONE OF HIS BBL PATIENTS! THAT DOCTOR, DR MARKMANN, HAS BEAUTIFUL BBL RESULTS FROM SURGERIES THAT HE ACTUALLY PERFORMED! DON'T BE SCAMMED BY DOCS THAT CAN'T EVEN SHOW THEIR OWN RESULTS!!!

by Martha on Dec 1st, 2015

Mal practica me daño mi cuerpo y nunca a tenido la profesionalismo de llamar a tratar de ver sus pacientes .. Para solucionar el problema .. No sabe nada y lo peor miente diciendo que es cirujana!! Ojalá vaya a prision por sus errores

50 Yr Old Mom 100 Lb Weight Loss, Tummy Tuck show details 50 Yr Old Mom 100 Lb Weight Loss, Tummy Tuck
by Jovi on Oct 14th, 2015

I researched many plastic surgeons in the Miami area and I finally chose Dr Amaryllis Pascual of ResultsMD Plastic Surgery Center Miami, FL. I went for my consultation. She was so wonderful. I had a list of questions and she answered them all in a very caring way. She was very honest and realistic. I went ahead and paid my deposit and booked my Tummy Tuck- Extended with Lipo-Flanks . Her staff was extremely professional and caring. I felt a wonderful connection with my doctor because she was a female and she would understand what I was feeling. It was definitely worth the investment!

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is AMAZING!!! show details Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is AMAZING!!!
by Juanna on Oct 11th, 2015

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is AMAZING!!! Each procedure was thoroughly explained with care and all my questions were addressed. Dr. Pascual is an artist and a very compassionate person. I must say, I've had EXCELLENT results with the SCAR REMOVAL process, I had stretch marks on my tummy, from pregnancies and now they are GONE! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Liposuction Surgery by Dr. Pascual show details Liposuction Surgery by Dr. Pascual
by Clair on Oct 10th, 2015

Warm, caring, professional and i got great results.

Botox for 54 Yr. Old Wife, Mother and Working Full Time show details Botox for 54 Yr. Old Wife, Mother and Working Full Time
by Megan on Oct 10th, 2015

I had frown lines between my eyes and lines across my forehead. I felt it made me look angry and older. I was very worried about getting Botox injections but now my forehead is smooth and natural looking. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual was extremely warm, caring and patient with me. She listened to my fears and concerns. I am really happy with Dr. Pascual and my results.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Tiffny on Oct 9th, 2015

The doctor spent time with me. I have had fillers before, but no one has ever spent the time she spent with me, nor did such a personalized treatment. The ResultsMD office is modern, clean, welcoming. Great experience overall. By the way, no pain at all. They put a special numbing gel that took all the pain away.

Very Happy with my Filler Treatment show details Very Happy with my Filler Treatment
by Barbie on Oct 9th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami. I moved to Miami recently and was recommended the practice by a family member. This office really treats patients exceptionally well, and the doctors have the highest credentials . I researched them thoroughly before going in. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is an excellent doctor and did a superb job on my facial lines and the downward corners of my mouth, that always made me look sad. So very happy with my results. I look younger, fresher, but especially, natural!

botox treatment show details botox treatment
by Evy on Oct 9th, 2015

I am updating my review because I actually met with the doctor. She was great. She addressed my initial concerns over my botox treatment and even addressed other issues I was having with my skin.

Weight Loss Procedure by Dr. Amaryllis Pascual show details Weight Loss Procedure by Dr. Amaryllis Pascual
Oct 7th, 2015

She's amazing, I totally recommend her. It was very easy for me to talk with her and discuss my expectations. She did not disappoint me.

Successful Breast Lift show details Successful Breast Lift
by Sammy on Oct 7th, 2015

I was not expecting to reach 40 and have my breasts looking this saggy. I gave it some thought and went to Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at Pascual MD to see what can be done about it. I don't remember much from the day of the procedure, I was sooo nervous, but thankfully, there were these positive vibes about her that made me calm down and get a generally ok feeling about the procedure. I'm happy with the results..ok, scratch that, I'm ECSTATIC about how my breasts look like now. I feel super sexy and have a much younger looking cleavage. She did a fantastic breast lift.

Oct 5th, 2015

ReasultsMD, Miami is a great facility! There are so many options to make you beautiful all in one place. Dr. Pascual is so sweet and understanding, she really listens and takes her time with you to give the best suggestions. The staff are super friendly as well.

Great experience, no pain and no bruises show details Great experience, no pain and no bruises
by Alena on Oct 5th, 2015

I went yesterday and saw Dr. Pascual and I had a great experience, no pain and no bruises. I'm super excited to go for my next procedure in next few months. They are a great team!!

Liposuction by Dr. Pascual show details Liposuction by Dr. Pascual
by Sheirly on Oct 4th, 2015

I didn't have a major procedure done, but during my consultation I realized she's a very nice person. The actual treatment was done both by her and her assistants at ResultsMD Plastic Surgery Center, Miami. All staff is nice, polite and smiling, it's like they never have a bad day.

SmoothShapes Laser show details SmoothShapes Laser
by Diya on Oct 4th, 2015

Cellulite was driving me crazy, I searched online for treatments and some before and after pictures convinced me I should choose the SmoothShapes Laser treatment. I gave Pascual MD a call and it seems my intuition worked fine as this was the treatment that supposedly worked best for my skin. And it did. My skin looks a lot better, some areas don't have cellulite at all, others...well, you can barely see anything there. I mean, I can touch it, squeeze it, shake my skin all I want and it looks like my skin when I was a kid. Awesome. I just hope it lasts a lot because it is quite expensive and you need to go twice a week to do this..and for a whole month!

Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Pascual show details Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Pascual
by Sammy on Oct 3rd, 2015

Dr. Pascual is the best you could ask for in a surgeon! She’s professional, knowledgeable, and clearly cares about her patients’ safety and overall health. She’s the head of the weight loss department at ResultsMD,Miami and they have a good program. The nurses and other staff are always friendly and efficient. My experience was pleasant, I’m super pleased with my results, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Gastric balloon surgery @ ResultsMD, Miami show details Gastric balloon surgery @ ResultsMD, Miami
by murray on Oct 3rd, 2015

I am getting older want to still look good and feel good about myself. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual helped me in this! She's the best to me and I appreciate her and her kindness always. She has been my doctor for six years now and has cared for me with other health issues. I pray she will continue to be my doctor always.

I got a Brazilian butt lift with Dr. Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami show details I got a Brazilian butt lift with Dr. Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami
Oct 2nd, 2015

I got a Brazilian butt lift with Dr. Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami and I am so grateful that I made the decision to go there..... The staff answered every single question that I had an trust me I had a lot and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease that I had no worries and was excited to get The procedure done..

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, ResultsMD Helped Me Get Rid of Cellulite - Miami, FL show details Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, ResultsMD Helped Me Get Rid of Cellulite - Miami, FL
by Susan on Oct 2nd, 2015

First of all, this is far more effective and far less invasive than other cellulite treatments. This one treats the core of the problem, so unlike other procedures, you actually get rid of cellulite, plus it has super long lasting results. I was able to do all sorts of activities immediately after the procedure, but I did not go to work because I was on holiday..haha. Anyway, it's not extremely painful, and you do have to wear a compression garment for at least 12 days.

Tummy Lipo with Dr. Amaryllis Pascual - Florida, FL show details Tummy Lipo with Dr. Amaryllis Pascual - Florida, FL
by KIM on Oct 2nd, 2015

Fortunately, I knew most info I needed already...little from what she told me wasn't in my head already, so I can't really say I learned alot from her BUT she's still an awesome doctor. The Lipo she did on me was flawless from what I heard by a doctor friend of mine... I saw tons of pics with tummy lipos and I was really concerned I might not get the results I wanted...especially since fat can redistribute itself in a weird way and I didn't want that area to look weird and uneven...it looks good, but it's still swollen so I can't really say how it's going to look like in a month or so...I'm optimistic though, progress is there for sure :)

so if you have ugly acne scars, schedule an appointment with Dr.Pascual show details so if you have ugly acne scars, schedule an appointment with Dr.Pascual
Oct 2nd, 2015

Indeed, an expensive procedure, but well worth it. I had fractional laser treatment and PRP focused on my cheeks and forehead areas. If you're worried about pain, do note it hurts less than waxing..hahahah..so I'm sure it's worth subjecting yourself to such a procedure to get those awful holes off your face. You need more sessions to get fully smooth skin, it's not that easy to go through the whole process but there are way too many aspects to acne laser treatment to write them here. If you need it, go to Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami. They'll explain everything you need in order to get a better idea of the procedure, the idea is that it takes time to see results, your skin is quite red after the procedure and you have to use certain creams and apply them as instructed. I didn't have any objections and concerns afterwards as everything was explained to me before starting the procedure. The difference is incredible, so if you have ugly acne scars, schedule an appointment with Dr.Pascual

Liposuction by Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami show details Liposuction by Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami
by Nikole on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami is truly amazing at what she does, a true artist. When I was on the operating table I felt like they were my family made me feel very comfertable.

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual (ResultsMD) Review show details Dr. Amaryllis Pascual (ResultsMD) Review
by daniel michaels on Oct 1st, 2015

I had liposuction with Dr. Pascual and in this review want to share my experience. Mainly, when going for surgery a lot of information is not supplied before the actual procedure. For example, I had no idea that this surgery would be this painful. The pain lasted only a couple of days and had good meds to numb the pain. BUT it does hurt a whole lot. Afterwards, I had a seriously awesome body, like I couldn't recognize myself, and was proud to take my shirt off. This was a really life changing procedure for me.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dr. Pascual is a star surgeon show details Dr. Pascual is a star surgeon
by Cloudi on Oct 1st, 2015

I am so happy and relieved to have made the decision to go with Dr. Pascual for my BBL! All thumbs up for these professionals who care for their patients!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is amazing surgeon show details Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is amazing surgeon
by Lynda on Aug 23rd, 2015

Last month I mate Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD Plastic Surgery center for my first consultation for liposuction. She listened me very carefully and described what will be best for me and finally after surgery I can say she did everything what we discussed during consultation.

by S.M. on Jul 22nd, 2015

I really loved this place

Patient show details Patient
by Kathy on Jun 25th, 2015

This place seems great and the actual service, when you get it is good. I get Laser Hair removal. WHAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL is that they have closed 2 of their offices and they NEVER called me to let me know. I was at their south office and they closed a month before my appointment and never told me till arrived at the actual office and found it closed (all furniture and stuff gone). I was called them and their was no apology or compensation for their unprofessional business manner. They told me to go to the Aventura Office. I went there once and when my next appointment was due this month, I called the day before to confirm my appointment and finally got through to the receptionist who said the Aventura office closed a month ago too. NEVER got a call or anything. I live in Homestead and if I had not called them, they wouldn't have called me and I would have driven over 1 hour to get to ANOTHER CLOSED OFFICE. I have 4 treatments left and will have to report them to the BBB or my Attorney (cousin) to file a case if this continues. You pay up front for your services, but you have to chase them all around Miami to find them. ITS RIDICULOUS!!!!

Will never recommend to anyone show details Will never recommend to anyone
May 2nd, 2015

Consultation was not with Dr Pascual, was with financial advisor, waste of time! They only care about securing a payment and that's it.

Excellent results! show details Excellent results!
Mar 1st, 2015

My butt was always small and no matter how many squats it would not grow lol. Anyways my butt is huge now and beautiful and its been 6 months and the fat transfer they did is growing and feels natural! Love it!

GREAT SURGEON!! show details GREAT SURGEON!!
by Tammy on Feb 26th, 2015

I always was overweight and always felt that whatever I did I could not lose the weight. I tried everything dieting excercising even starving myself lol. I lost 70 pounds on the hcg diet and also was under her wing for all the foods I could eat. She is amazing very happy.

Breast augmentation experience show details Breast augmentation experience
by Kelly t on Feb 24th, 2015

I actually had two different procedures, lipo and breast aug. I am so happy with results!! Excellent surgeons! I wasn't swollen for long as I previously thought I would be.

Dr. Pascual is amazing! show details Dr. Pascual is amazing!
Feb 19th, 2015

She is an extremely talented doctor. She put me at ease and explained the procedure I has in detail. LOVE HER

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Paulina J. Scarlet on Feb 15th, 2015

My experience with Dr Pascual was awesome. He is a nice guy, and his expertise made myself so glad. Actually I did hair removal (full body). Only 6 sessions solved my problems. I'm so thankful to Dr Pascual.

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Emily D. on Jan 30th, 2015

I had my fillers done with Dr Pascual, she did an amazing job, she took years off my looks and I will be going to her for my surgery. I did have to wait 20 minutes to see her, but to lose years for a few minutes of waiting is well worth it.

Jan 6th, 2015

They gave me a consultation appointment and I was waiting for one hour I left

by Ana on Dec 18th, 2014

Went in for a consultation with the doctor, instead was seen by patient coordinator who without examining me at all proceeded to recommend one treatment and when I asked about another treatment just agreed with me without telling me if it was right for my skin tone ,risk etc ,gave me a price and out the door I went. I spent more time in the waiting room .

Dr pascual show details Dr pascual
by Julie on Oct 24th, 2014

Dr pascual's office worked hard to please me and make sure to fix everything that I wasn't happy with. Chris was a very nice knowledgable office manager and really knows plastic surgeries. Dr pascual was really helpful in making me fully satisfied Thank you dr pascual's office team

I cried when I saw my results show details I cried when I saw my results
by Sonya on Mar 3rd, 2014

I endured so much for so many years because of my crooked nose that I actually started crying when the tape came off and I could see my new nose. Incredible work, Dr, I'm really happy and thankful I don't need to obsess over my physical flaws anymore. I still have some sweeling left, irritated eyes and some bruising, but I finally have a nice, delicate, proportionate nose!

Mar 2nd, 2014

I feel beautiful and my confidence is sky rocketing right now. My breast enhancement surgery was top notch! Dr. Pascual was absolutely delightful to interact with!

lower eye surgery show details lower eye surgery
by Evelyn on Feb 27th, 2014

Her services are more expensive than other Miami surgeons, but she's definitely not in the 'most expensive' range. I had a lower lid eye surgery to eliminate the bags under my eyes. In about a month I was good as new! She's a wizard when it comes to eye surgery!

by rocknstorms on Feb 24th, 2014

WONDERFUL, simply wonderful! I got 500cc implants under the muscle and I love them. I'm finally filling those gorgeous bras I've been coveting. I can't praise her enough!!!

Took a leap of faith show details Took a leap of faith
Feb 16th, 2014

I was a bit skeptical at first...it's impossible to find a doctor with 100% positive feedback but I really wanted her as my surgeon and decided to follow my instinct besides going online to search for info about her...I just wanted by 60 wrinkles disappear and I built so much trust and confidence during pre-op that I couldn't wait for the day of procedure to finally arrive...Dr. Pascual is earnest and encouraging and the woman I am now shows radiance and youth and it's only because of her...she's an artist!

Looking great for a mom with 2 kids show details Looking great for a mom with 2 kids
by Paula on Feb 14th, 2014

I'd choose Dr Pascual over and over again because she did what another doctor couldn't. I went to some other surgeon in Miami for a breast lift surgery and she failed miserably to make me good about myself and confident in having surgery. I received so little attention from her that I didn't go for my second appointment. Dr Pascual is so different that other stuck up surgeons, her attitude is amazing and the outcome made me jump up and down in my mind (I had to wait fora few weeks before I could literally jump up and down *snickers*

Feb 11th, 2014

doctor Amaryllis Pascual is an exceptional surgeon and I'm not the only one saying it. I was referred to her by someone at my gym and I also went with a family member last week for an anti-cellulite treatment. Obvious results every time :D

Had such high expectations show details Had such high expectations
by Jerry84 on Feb 10th, 2014

I am extremely pretentious when it comes to doctors and I made no exception in this case edspecially since we're talking bout my face here, the skin on my face that is. I've been struggling to accept the pathetic condition of my skin which is full of acne scars but I met a new girl and I just couldn't stand anymore. I went to Doctor Pascual and tried a non-surgical treatment for my acnescars. My skin is looking much better now, big improvement here people and I'm planning on having some more session to smooth everytjing out.

by Cassie jump_1984 on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr Amaryllis Pascual is polite, skilled and very professional. I can't help but give her the maximum rating for her cosmtic services

cellulite gone with VaserSmooth show details cellulite gone with VaserSmooth
by survivalmacklemore on Jan 15th, 2014

A few VaserSmooth treatments done by Dr. Pascual was exactly what my body needed to get into shape. You should see how I looked like a few weeks ago, the fat was just eww....you should totally contact this doctor if you feel the need to lose a few inches

good doc, waited too long show details good doc, waited too long
by Mia on Jan 13th, 2014

I didn't like the fact I had to spend about 20 minutes waiting for her to come. She cared enough to give me an explanation, some patient bombarding her with questions but ..um, I was still upset about it. I went to see Dr A. Pascual about my adult acne issue. I've already started treatment and my skin is improving as time goes by. Hope I'll keep on getting results

by LOVELY LORENA on Jan 7th, 2014

DR AMARYLLIS PASCUAL IS A DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WISHING TO ENHANCE THEIR BREASTS. I GOT MINE AUGMENTED FROM A CUP TO A LARGE B AND I'M SUPER PLEASED WITH HOW THEY LOOK LIKE. THIS DOCTOR AND HER STAFF ARE WORTH CHECKING OUT. EVER SINCE I HAD SURGERY I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND SEXY. FULL RECOVERY TOOK LESS THAN I EXPECTED. JUST AS PHARREL SAIS, I AM HAPPYYYYY

thumbs up show details thumbs up
Jan 6th, 2014

she changed the way people perceive me, thanks to her I now have the weight I've always wanted. it's a lengthy process but worth it if you have a good specialist to aid and support you. thumbs up for Dr. Pascual! ::D:D:D

surprinsgly ok show details surprinsgly ok
by Kyle B on Jan 5th, 2014

I've never met good doctors..there's always something I would complain about regarding the doctor's attitude, practice etc and ...I don't know..I've never liked them..the white robe syndrome you know? There's something really pozitive about Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, I liked her from the beginning and she didn't let me down throughout my treatment..I think I payed her like 5 visits so far and things are going great!

breast surgery last fall show details breast surgery last fall
Jan 3rd, 2014

ppl, if you're reading dis you know all to well how hard it is to choose one doctor from the myriad of surgeons you'd get from a google search. i haven't done that, i was sent to dr. pascual by a dear friend of mine who had a breast augmentation procedure done this summer. i went there myself in fall and got really nice results, lookin natural, healing well and most importanly nothing impacted those results till now. i waited to write the review to see if my boobs start to sag , if i get any infection etc and nothing bad happened. try and get offline recommendations if you can, if not, read as much as possible about the doctor u want...u'd be safe with dr. pascual if you're looking for breast surgery

Mommy Makeover (life changer) show details Mommy Makeover (life changer)
by HelenT on Nov 27th, 2013

I never like writing reviews, but after I received surgery from pascualmd decided to write a review to give guidance to other people considering a mommy makeover or any surgery to improve yourself in any way. Firstly, I had five children in my lifetime which totally wrecked my body. I used to be think with an excellent shape even after my first child but after that had loose skin and a lot of other problems that commonly come with being a mom. Think that the burden of being a mother is great, but dealing with the train wrecked body afterwards had a profound effect on my self esteem. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, brazilian but lift and breast implants. This has seriously changed my life where I can finally go to the beach without wearing a one piece and this has changed my life. Even though my husband says he was happy with me before I can see that he is very excited about the way I look again. Surgery is definately the way to go, you cannot put a price on your happiness. I am elated by my results, and only leaving a review to inform other mothers that it is definately worth it to get surgery and improve your overall happiness and quality of life because you deserve it. The only thing that I DIDN"T LIKE ABOUT THE SURGERY was the pain afterards only lasted a few days but felt like they never really told me that it would be this painful. Thank god I had pain killers. And also the initial consultation was TOOO LONG. Besides that excellent job.

Had mommy makeover show details Had mommy makeover
Nov 20th, 2013

The only thing I didn't like about this place was that I had to wait for about 10-15 minutes to be seen. I came just on time and was disapointed. BUT besides that I had amazing surgery results. After my third child my body was a war zone. ta I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants, also liposuction. Was going to get the brazilian butt lift but figured didn't want to change my body to much just wanted the same body I had when I was in my 20's.

Surgery Mill STAY AWAY!!! show details Surgery Mill STAY AWAY!!!
by Jenn J on Jul 12th, 2013

This is a surgery mill. I went I'm for a consult and met with Dr. Pascual. She was very sweet and reassuring that she could help me get back my old shape and I was a good candidate for lipo and a Brazilian butt lift. I was then left with Beatriz who gave me a quote. It was a bit high, more than they advertised, however after I told her what my budget was and the extra areas I wanted she agreed via email and I set my appointment for surgery. Surgery day was a nightmare!!! Got there at 6 am as instructed and had to wait outside for 15 min for the guy to open the door. Then I find out Dr. Pascual is not my surgeon!! What? I had never met Dr. Lagrosso and he is to be my surgeon!! I should have left, however I had been waiting six months for this surgery and wanted it so bad. When I came out of surgery I discovered they had not lipoed all the areas promised as Beatriz didn't add it to my file. I still had the email with the details and areas but no ones seems to care. I have had no follow up- I was told I would not need drains and woke up with 3, potentially for 3weeks. I have not seen one person in that office more than once. Be ware... This is a surgery mill they do not care about you- you're just a number.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Mary on Jul 3rd, 2013

Day of the surgery was full of anxiety and worries, something as major as this was too much for my psych to bear, my heart was racing. My Brazilian butt lift turned out alright, I highly recommend Dr. Pascual for her skills and her way of interacting with women hoping for a better (and prettier) life :)

Breast reconstruction show details Breast reconstruction
Jul 2nd, 2013

She changed my life and trust me, after a right breast mastectomy, my days weren't exactly colorful. Had breast reconstruction surgery with wow-worthy results. Dr. Pascual's work was simply amazing!

Jul 1st, 2013

My surgery was paid in full and I was waiting anxiously for the day of the surgery. The latter is a blur,and once it was over, I was beyond excited. My nose was already looking better. Went again to the clinic the next day, shared some laughs with Dr. Pascual and as I started getting slightly concerned again, she managed to calm me down towards a fully relaxed state of mind. I was completely stress-free knowing surgery went well and everything is going on as expected. What I felt during recovery was some pain, took medication for it, pressure and had some bruising, all these got worse and better throughout the recovery period, but I was good as new in about 20 days. Was this worth it? Totally!

Feeling happy and relieved show details Feeling happy and relieved
Jun 30th, 2013

My boobs barely fit a large A cup, decided to make them look good in a big C cup bra and Dr. Pascual made my dream came true. Not a single day passes by without me feeling amazing and proud of myself for going through this. Seeing my PO boobs days after surgery does affect your state of mind, I was phenomenally concerned seeing them the way they looked, glad I had such a great doctor to support me. I'm currently 3 and a half months PO and feeling better than I ever did. The worst part was the first days after surgery along with pulling out the drains. Then there's the tenderness, pain and the awful medical bra that torment you throughout the month following the surgery. The rest is pretty easy to go through. Dr. Pascual gave me the chance to live a brighter life, I highly recommend her to anyone hoping to have great boob augmentation results!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Jess on Jun 28th, 2013

Had horrible stretch marks and my tummy was really disproportionate to the rest of my figure. Dr. Pascual helped me regain my confidence, transofrming my tummy into something worthy of a bathing suit catalog. I was so impressed with her talent! She's unique and knows how to help you relax

by Destiny79 on Jun 26th, 2013

Had no idea a Fractional Laser treatment can do so many for my skin. Results are spectacular, it's worth going through all the steps of the treatment to achieve them. Getting skin resurfacing done isn't exactly easy to go through but Dr. Pascual did her best to advise me in how to care for my skin in the days following the treatment. And like I said, results are spectacular, but don't think it erases every wrinkle on your face. Smaller wrinkles vanish, deeper ones are minimized. This was exactly what I was going for. Thanks Dr. Pascual! make sure you schedule in advance, she gets quite busy in certain days

Don't regret spending money at Pascual MD show details Don't regret spending money at Pascual MD
Jun 25th, 2013

Hated the shape of my boobs and also wanted them to look fuller. Dr. Pascual made that happen, I immediately went for her suggestion, she understood exactly what I was going for. I was a bit anxious about the consultation thinking she won't agree with the changes I want or she won't understand what I wanted in terms of breast surgery. She smiled the whole time and made this look like a piece of cake. She's exactly how I would picture a great surgeon. Don't let her get busy with other patients if you can get on her list, many people are booking surgeries at Pascual MD

by Kevin Paul on Jun 20th, 2013

She managed to give me the exact brow lift results I was looking for. Lifted away a huge weight off my shoulders. Thanks a lot Dr Pascual!

by Trish on Jun 18th, 2013

I/ve put my faith in her more than once and was not disappointed. Highly Recommended if you're lookin for a good Miami breast reduction specialist

Jun 17th, 2013

My first interaction with a plastic surgeon was a complete rip-off, thankfully I ended up at Pascual MD where I enjoyed the full benefits of laser skin resurfacing. Had the treatment done for sun spots and wrinkles, did exactly what it was supposed to do at lesser costs compared to other anti-aging cosmetic treatment available out there. Recovery is a bit intense, I suggest you take at least a week off from work. Oh and btw...doesn't hurt a lot, its quite bearable!

by Jocelyn P. on Jun 4th, 2013

I recently had a tummy tuck and I'm reallypleased with the results. Dr. Pascual wasn't my first choice, but I wasn't satisfied with the other two surgeons I saw, so I went with this doctor and it seems I made the right choice. the Scar I have is not necessarily small, but it's very low and can hide it with underwear. Will be able to do the same when I go at the seaside. She has been very helpful throughout this thing, Pre-op and post-op. I warmly recommend her, especially if you live in the Miami area.

Still under treatment show details Still under treatment
by Ankh on Jun 3rd, 2013

I asked Dr. Pascual for help as I didn't know what to do about the fat on my stomach anymore. She scheduled multiple sessions of Ultracavitation , I didn't want something invasive and didn't mind having several treatments over time. I'm still going there I'm almost done with this treatment. I lost more than 5 centimeters already in 3 sessions *smiles* it's pretty much what I hoped for

Her surgery improved my life show details Her surgery improved my life
Jun 2nd, 2013

She and her staff are nice and professional. I looked her up before making the call at her clinic. I had chin surgery and wanted something that wouldn't look overdone and would look nice with my other features. The result is more than ok, I'm very happy with my new chin and I'm finally ok with the way I look and can stop being self-conscious about my chin. Looks really natural. Thanks!

Completely surprised show details Completely surprised
by Madeline Gregory on May 31st, 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot from a cosmetic surgeon (they're still doctors) as I really dislike medical staff but I can't say I was treated badly there. Can't complain about the results either. They met my expectations so overll I'm pleased with Dr. Pascual, as well as the whole facility.

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
May 30th, 2013

I was a patient for so many years. I did a lot of treatments there and I have to be honest to say that Dr. Pascual was really amazing however I believe the success has changed her. Money is definitely taking everything away. Now, I don't even think she cares about her patients! That place is a money machine and her entire team is rude and unprofessional. Last time I was there I was waiting for an hour and not only that when they called me for the procedure after numbing me instead of the doctor, one of her assistants came to take care of me. I was shocked! First because I was expecting to see the doctor, second because they never told me she wouldn't be there! Since I didn't let that assistant take care of me, she promised me I could make an appointment for the following week when she was going to be there but guess what? One day before the procedure the receptionist called me and told me Dr. Pascual wouldn't be there and that she wouldn't be able to take care of me anymore. That Dr. Pascual "was only doing big surgery, not small things" Even after the 2 failures I tried again. I called the office and gently asked her receptionist if I could talk to Dr. Pascual assistant. First of all the receptionist came up with a million questions and second of all I couldn't talk to anybody! Next thing I heard was , the receptionist calling me back to let me know that Dr. Pascual refused to do the procedure. She said: "Dr. Pascual don't do this type of procedure anymore, you'll have to deal with her physicist. How rude was that? If I am a long time patient at least take the time to see me again and explain that from now on another person will take care of me! At least take the time to see me for 5 seconds to apologize and say she is busy or whatever the case may be. Yes she is the most adorable person and a great doctor but unfortunately she doesn't have time for small procedures that are only around $2.000,00. She wants more...A lot more!!!! It doesn't matter who you are and loyalty is definitely not on her list of priority. Sad! Her office is more like a "wholesale" medical practice. Maybe one day Dr. Pascual will realize that money doesn't by dignity.

Time flew by at Pascual MD show details Time flew by at Pascual MD
by Leyla on May 24th, 2013

She's bright, charming and all smiles. Didn't realize how the time flew by. And the outcome of her laser treatment was praise worthy. She's good. Period

4 star doctor show details 4 star doctor
by Kelly Peterson on May 15th, 2013

I had thigh liposuction at Pascual MD. The after pictures look really great, I'm still recovering from the procedure, but I really like how the area looks thus far. Dr. Pascual did a fine lipo job!

I'll be ok thanks to Dr. Pascual show details I'll be ok thanks to Dr. Pascual
by Samantha V on May 14th, 2013

There's such a great positive energy about her. She immediately made me feel right at ease. The scar treatment left me speechless. You can hardly see anything above my eye, and that area looked horrible before the treatment. I finally feel I'm going to put my accident in the past. Thank you so much Dr. Amaryllis Pascual!

Brow lift show details Brow lift
by 11Josephine11 on May 9th, 2013

Didn't feel much and in just a few days my brows looked pretty normal, and I mean natural lift and perfect contour. Highly recommended!

I finally have a covetable pout show details I finally have a covetable pout
by Alessia on May 8th, 2013

She did great, giving me the full luscious lips I always wanted. The result looks great even though my pout wasn't exactly perfect in the days following the procedure. The recovery period was short and bearable. Had no problems whatsoever thanks to Dr. Pascual

Skin ready for summeeeer show details Skin ready for summeeeer
by Paulas on May 6th, 2013

I wasn't sure if I should try a new beauty center that offers permanent hair removal treatments, but I was really getting sick of the old salon I used to go to. Chose Pascual MD based on several recommendations I got in my area. It was a good decision, Dr. Pascual's hair removal treatment gave me better results compared with the ones I got following the sessions done at my old beauty salon. Yep, I won't have to worry about waxing this summer

Laser hair removal promotion show details Laser hair removal promotion
by Amber27 on Apr 24th, 2013

I was looking for laser hair removal promotions, found out that Pascual MD offered one and succeeded in getting rid of unwanted hair in just 6 sessions. Price was more than reasonable considering this offer included all areas I was interested in

Abdominal Liposuction A for Dr. Pascual show details Abdominal Liposuction A for Dr. Pascual
by Jonathan on Apr 22nd, 2013

She's really nice, excellent communication, very open and friendly. I'm in my 15th day since I had abdominal liposuction. Barely have any signs, doesn't hurt too much either...I don't have to wear the compression garment anymore, I'm thrilled. I can also do some physical activity too, although can't do much in this stage. She performed great nonetheless, you can tell...this is lipo done right ;)

I finally managed to quit smoking show details I finally managed to quit smoking
by Davidyuserious on Apr 17th, 2013

I tried for an entire year to quit smoking using the usual...electronic cigarettes, nicotine patches, my own will ..etc..nothing worked..I went to Dr. A Pascual to try her smoking cessation regime, a combo of treatments that helped me resist the urge to continue smoking...It's been 4 months and haven't touched a cigarette

by Constance on Apr 16th, 2013

Before talking about my experience, I need to ask the person who wrote the review before me how come she took Valium and went ahead with the consultation despite her dizziness. Once a consultation is made, you don't have the procedure done that same day, so why coming back if you felt something was seriously wrong at Pascual MD? I don't know, it just doesn't add up. I've never heard of anyone having such experiences anywhere in a cosmetic surgery centre, I also had a Brazilian butt lift done by Dr. Pascual and what I'm reading here seems just science fiction to me. I didn't wait more than 20 minutes at the office, and after all, waiting is normal and not because doctors, but because patients who just need more time to talk about their concerns. Anyway, I voiced all my worries to Dr. Pascual, talked about all the stages of the procedure, showed me before and after pictures, talked about my situation and what were my options, there wasn't a thing left out. Once all aspects were thoroughly discussed, I went ahead with the procedure which was superbly executed. It's been numerous weeks since my last visit to the clinic, and I couldn't be happier about how my buttocks look. Balanced skin tone, firm butt, no pain, swelling disappeared, there are no noticeable signs I had this procedure. My advice is to go have a consultation with Dr. Amaryllis and express all your concerns. You'll see how professional all their staff members are!

Dr. Amaryllis is reliable and trustworthy show details Dr. Amaryllis is reliable and trustworthy
by Catherine Williams on Apr 14th, 2013

Can't name one thing I disliked about her, perhaps the fact that she was so pretty and feminine looking and made me feel a bit self-conscious about myself and my heavily wrinkled face. Great doctor tho, such a sweetie!

Easy to talk to, sweet and open minded show details Easy to talk to, sweet and open minded
by Margeorie on Apr 10th, 2013

I spent more money than I wanted, that's my only regret, but not because of Dr. Amaryllis P...the thing is I needed a more in-depth skin treatment whereas I thought she'll simply recommend some facial cream to buy from the pharmacy and that was it...nope, my condition was more than some cosmetic nuisance. But anyway, she's a great person, wouldn't mind making her my number 1 contact as far as cosmetic specialists are concerned

Reviews don't do her justice show details Reviews don't do her justice
by Keisha on Mar 11th, 2013

Yeah, I'd definitely choose her again. I received her contact details from a friend who was treated by her a couple of months ago and I went to see her for varicose vein removal. Extremely pleased with the results I got, pleased with their fees as well. Didn't pay any extras if you know what I mean. And I was treated with adequate respect and care. I read some reviews that portray a negative image of her, but I preferred to trust my friend and follow her recommendation.

Highly professional, warm and caring show details Highly professional, warm and caring
by Cassandra L on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual knew exactly what I wanted. I needed to lose numerous pounds and she was of immense help, coming out with an excellent plan that brought me closer to my goals. I've lost a lot of weight and still continue getting rid of excess fat. I'm really fortunate to have found such an awesome professional!

Saved a lot of money show details Saved a lot of money
by Kristen Nickels on Mar 4th, 2013

I was lucky enough to benefit from one of their promotions, so I got a nice laser hair removal package. I barely felt any pain, and the only disadvantage is that the treatment takes months to complete. But everyone at Pascual MD were very pleasant to talk with and Dr. Amaryliss did a fantastic job. I'm completely carefree!

I look 10 years younger! show details I look 10 years younger!
by Ellen on Mar 3rd, 2013

She recommended me a couple of treatments that erased years off my face. I didn't particularly liked the receptionist, but other than that I have nothing to complain about. I was really impressed by Dr. Pascual!

Fantastic tummy tuck show details Fantastic tummy tuck
by Holly Newton on Feb 28th, 2013

The months I spent working out at the gym helped me lose weight, but the one on my tummy refused to disappear, so after I saw a friend going through cosmetic surgery, I decided it was high time I opted for a tummy tuck. They have some great specialists there, very dedicated to making patients feel relaxed. The first few days after the procedure were terrible, but now, after months later, I don't regret anything. My tummy area looks fantastic!

She is not even a Real Surgeon show details She is not even a Real Surgeon
Feb 8th, 2013

I was interested in having a cosmetic surgery with her and was shocked to learn she wasn't even a surgeon. Check her credentials. This was so disappointing

Staff were rude show details Staff were rude
Jul 2nd, 2012

I made an initial appointment with the clinic and I was left waiting for 30 minutes. When I asked when would I be seen the receptionist told me that the person lived closed and had just called to say she was putting on her make-up! I simply left after waiting 30 minutes and the receptionist did not even apologize or offer to book another appointment. Dr Pascual you need to teach your staff customer service and manners you lost a potential client today.

Jun 19th, 2012

I was lacking fullness in my bums and was too tired of ill-fitting clothing, so I decided to go to PascualMD and have a Brazilian Butt Lift. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual performed the surgery and Ive got to say that Im very happy I got a lady doctor. Im a bit shy and a butt augmentation procedure is pretty exposing if you know what I mean. Anyway, my concerns regarded scarring and post-surgery complications, but I didnt really experience any significant discomfort. The scars are also minimal. Any woman in my situation should consider scheduling an appointment with Dr. Amaryllis Pascual. Shes pretty much perfect!

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr.Pascual truly knows what she does! She made me look better than in my 20s and Im 37! Ive had quite a few experiences with beauty medical centers, but none of those can compare with Dr. Pascuals place. Im very excited with everything starting with my consultation and ending with the results of the procedure I undertook.

A lovely physician show details A lovely physician
Jun 7th, 2012

I haven't had many pleasant experiences with doctors. Either I'm terrible at selecting them, or I'm simply unlucky when it comes to interacting with physicians, but this one was completely the opposite. Very sweet and caring, and handled my appointment in a sheer professional manner. I was really relieved and I finally got rid of my skin problems. Yeeey!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Jun 4th, 2012

I had the hcg diet with dr pascual and I have to say that it was the best life changing experience that I ever had. People would always make fun of how fat I was all through high school, and women never were attracted to me. Now, I have a flat stomach, and thinner face. Women actually look at me now!

very poor results from all treatments show details very poor results from all treatments
Apr 18th, 2012

contacted office several times about very poor treatment satisfaction no return calls after several calls and faxes. guess complain to ama comes next

Dr. Pascual's lacks knowledge and experience show details Dr. Pascual's lacks knowledge and experience
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pascual performed a liposculture on me, the results were not good... Initially she told me that I was an ideal candidate for the procedure. But, after I had it done, she said that she did not know why there was no improvement... Eight weeks after the procedure, she scheduled me for a second surgery. Prior to the having it, I was advised against it by another cosmetic surgeon that worked with her at Dr. Pascual's Cinic.. AFTER 12 MONTHS AND 3 SURGERIES AT DR. PASCUAL'S CLINIC I LOOK WORSE THAN I EVER DID

Jan 10th, 2012

I feel much better and comfortable after the tummy tack procedure.

Jan 10th, 2012

I got a surgery date scheduled in the next week..Got a good respose from the doctor and staff.

Jan 9th, 2012

my leg had a nasty scar on it now its gone!!

Jan 9th, 2012

I had rhinoplasty previously from another doctor and I really wasn't happy with the results. I saw an ad on Google for Dr. pascual and as she promised in our consultation the results were flawless and looked. I am very pleased with my new nose.

Jan 9th, 2012

I had hair removal from Dr. pascual and the results were flawless. Dr.pascual is amazing.

Jan 8th, 2012

beautiful office reminds me of an episode of nip tuck staff is beautiful and understanding.

Jan 8th, 2012

still healing from lipo :-( and its been four days will keep you guys updated.

Jan 8th, 2012

I have searched for a lot of doctors but never met someone so good at weight loss advice. The before and after pictures are amazing. So I started a weight loss program with them and already lost 4 pounds and its been four days!

Jan 4th, 2012

I had chin augemtnation and its amazing how better you look for something as simple as a chin implant. My chin was very weak

Jan 4th, 2012

I had a chemical peel and everyone thinks I look so much better and friends ask me all the time if I am wearing a new foundation or what am I wearing lol.

Jan 4th, 2012

I have my surgery dated scheduled and very excited!

Jan 4th, 2012

I went in for lip injections, and I am very pleased with the results,Dr. pascual knew just the right amount to add to give me that full plumped lips I wanted. I have seen many people that got lip injections and it looked very fake, that was one of the worries I had when I thought about getting the injections. I was very happy with my results, they look very natural, Dr. pascual is the best in miami.

Jan 4th, 2012

My daughter is nine years old and doesn't like her ears, me and her father has big years and we went all of our childhood lives being ridiculed because of it. When she came home from school crying because a few of her classmates were making fun of her because of her ears I knew I had to do something about it. I called Dr. pascual's office and made an appointment for her to see the doctor. My daughter was very nervous about the whole thing and I was unable to be there the day her surgery was scheduled. Dr. pascual and the staff took great care of her, They assured her that everything was going to be fine and she would not feel a thing. I picked her up after her surgery and she told me that they took great care of her, they gave her crayons and coloring books, they kept her company the whole time after her surgery. She said Dr. pascual is even better than her pediatrician.

Jan 4th, 2012

ver since I was a little girl I wanted to become a model, I am 5'11 now and my career was goig great until I had my precious little girl a year ago. I need to get back to work as soon as possible. I recently found Dr. pascual on google and went in for a consultation. The first thing I notice was how refreshed and soothing the office looked. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the doctor took her time to go over every question I had She was really nice. I was able to get financing with the help of Dr. pascual was ready for my procedures. I was very excited. I got liposuction, and smoothed out my stretched marks with laser. The doctor did a wonderful job and I would never consider going to anybody else, the hospitality her and the staff showed me was priceless.

Jan 3rd, 2012

i always see women on tv how they look and wanted to look beautiful. I feel like that I owe that to myself. I have tired looking eyes and loose skin around my neck. I know as we get older we will change but i want to feel better. Dr. Did an amazing job I look brand new again Thank s

Jan 3rd, 2012

my consultation is in a week very excited!

Jan 3rd, 2012

my nose was broken in an accident it was really deviated and bulbous. Doctor pacual did an amazing job fixing it i am

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Jan 2nd, 2012

i had a tummy tuck and laser lipo amazing job she did really chaged my life. I can wear a bikini now!

BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM PASCUAL MD MEDSPA show details BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM PASCUAL MD MEDSPA
Dec 22nd, 2011

Extremely unprofessional and unreliable staff. You get a very nice phone call from their patient coordinator Leah Roque who claims she's going to be there with you every step of the way, only to be called the next day by one of the ditzy girls at their south miami location who have no idea whether they're coming OR going, to ask if you can change the time you're coming in and even go as far as to ask you what you're coming in for even though you spend a good 15-20 minutes with their patient coordinator and fill in an information form on their website. When I got to their office on the day of my appointment the staff there still had no idea it was my first visit even though I previously told them, had the conversation with the patient coordinator, etc. Also, they take your money, schedule your next 4 appointments then leave you hanging for 14 days out of the 30 day package you purchase because they suddenly realized their office is going to be closed for the next two weeks. So, in essence I was screwed out of my two lipotropic injections for two weeks during the holidays no less and left on my own with no weekly follow up visits as promised with the package. THIS PLACE IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRELIABLE! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Terrible follow up. show details Terrible follow up.
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr Pascual is great person, but her office staff is a disaster, no follow ups, no calls.After you paid your treatment, you are done! Even if you still need care.

Rescued! show details Rescued!
Oct 23rd, 2011

I had a tummy tuck done with Dr. Pascual a month ago and I am so pleased. I had a lipo suction done at another cosmetic surgeon's office to remove the fat and he left me with hanging skin. It did not look good and I was very upset. When I met Dr. Pascual she explained to me that can happen and it was not necessarily the other surgeon's fault, that I should go back to that surgeon and get a tummy tuck to get the results that I am looking for. That at least made me less angry at him, but I just felt more comfortable talking to a woman Dr. I asked her if she could do the procedure and she agreed. I was concerned about spending another $5000 and not having it turn out the way I expected or hoped for. She took the time to show me some before and after pictures and I decided to go forward with the surgery. Now a month after my surgery, I can say I am very pleased with my result, I have had both the fat and skin removed...It looks amazing. I look in the mirror and am not embarrassed about my body any more. Thanks, Dr. P. You have done wonders for my self esteem.

A Fresh Start show details A Fresh Start
by Anonymous on Aug 30th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I am a 40 year old woman and had been taking anti-depressant medication for years. As a side effect, my metabolism was affected and I had put on exce ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
great lipo and tummy tuck show details great lipo and tummy tuck
May 14th, 2011

I had my Lipo done three months ago with Dr. Pascual's office in Aventura, Staff was very kind and gentle, Dr. Castillo did the surgery, the man is truly an artist, my belly skin was hanging and looked awful after 3 kids, but now its tight and flat like it was in my 20's. I had smoothshapes done after lipo and my cellulite is 90 % gone. You have done wonders for my self confidence and I LOVE my new body, (actually my old) thanks so much!

the best lipo and tummy tuck show details the best lipo and tummy tuck
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Long story short: show details Long story short:
by Alexandra on Dec 28th, 2010

I got a vibradermabrasion and medical grade peel. Both mini services, although advertised on Living Social as otherwise. Total time told service would be when I called to make an appointment? 30 minutes. Actual time? 2 minutes of vibradermabrasion, 3 minutes of up-selling their laser services and products, 25 minutes of filling out paperwork, and 30 seconds of cotton swabbing the solution on my face. Perhaps it wasn't mixed properly, or perhaps Liz has no credentials and no idea what she is doing because I received a free chemical burn with my chemical peel even though I followed instructions perfectly and bought their accompanying Avene products. Anyway, after days of burning and stinging facial skin, I researched and went to the pharmacy. What ultimately saved me? Time and Aveeno baby lotion. Ideally, when someone calls Pascual after having a bad service and reaction and leaves their phone number so they can be told what to do and use to stop the pain, burning, and fear that their face would remain forever scarred/ruined, it would be nice to get a phone call back.Shame on you, Pascual staff for being irresponsible, incompetent, and plain dangerous to patients' well being. I am extremely lucky nothing permanent has occurred, otherwise you would have had a serious lawsuit on your hands. People - please stay away from this place, unless you wish to experience their incompetence and risk your health and looks, as well!

peter levine show details peter levine
by peter llevine on Aug 21st, 2010

i had lipo done and was really concerned about down time, but i went in on a friday for the procedure and was back to work on monday with no problem, the staff was great and professional. I now have my wife and daughter going for their lipo.Dr. Pascual was awsome and really made me feel at ease,and my wife too, thats why she decided to do hers

Aug 8th, 2009

Great caring doctor knows her stuff best lipo experience