Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is amazing surgeon show details Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is amazing surgeon
by Lynda on Aug 23rd, 2015

Last month I mate Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at ResultsMD Plastic Surgery center for my first consultation for liposuction. She listened me very carefully and described what will be best for me and finally after surgery I can say she did everything what we discussed during consultation.

They don't care about their clients show details They don't care about their clients
Aug 20th, 2015

This is unbelievable ! I had $1000 credit with dr Pascual office in addition to $500 gift certificate that I gave to my girlfriend. Today I am calling them and finding that all offices they had are closed and they are out of business. They have never called or said that they are going to do so: so I didn't even had a chance to use my credit. Meanwhile their website is still working advertising their business. In fact dr Pascaul now works under Soller Ballio doctor that I found out today. When I googled Pascul's phone number that appears on her website and on her gift certificate, it showed dr. Baillo contact information: Now tell me what I should do?.. Especially with the gift certificate that I gave to my girlfriend

Aug 19th, 2015

this doctor sold vials of HCG tainted with urine of an HIV infected woman she is going out of business to avoid liability

by S.M. on Jul 22nd, 2015

I really loved this place

Patient show details Patient
by Kathy on Jun 25th, 2015

This place seems great and the actual service, when you get it is good. I get Laser Hair removal. WHAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL is that they have closed 2 of their offices and they NEVER called me to let me know. I was at their south office and they closed a month before my appointment and never told me till arrived at the actual office and found it closed (all furniture and stuff gone). I was called them and their was no apology or compensation for their unprofessional business manner. They told me to go to the Aventura Office. I went there once and when my next appointment was due this month, I called the day before to confirm my appointment and finally got through to the receptionist who said the Aventura office closed a month ago too. NEVER got a call or anything. I live in Homestead and if I had not called them, they wouldn't have called me and I would have driven over 1 hour to get to ANOTHER CLOSED OFFICE. I have 4 treatments left and will have to report them to the BBB or my Attorney (cousin) to file a case if this continues. You pay up front for your services, but you have to chase them all around Miami to find them. ITS RIDICULOUS!!!!

Will never recommend to anyone show details Will never recommend to anyone
May 2nd, 2015

Consultation was not with Dr Pascual, was with financial advisor, waste of time! They only care about securing a payment and that's it.

Excellent results! show details Excellent results!
Mar 1st, 2015

My butt was always small and no matter how many squats it would not grow lol. Anyways my butt is huge now and beautiful and its been 6 months and the fat transfer they did is growing and feels natural! Love it!

GREAT SURGEON!! show details GREAT SURGEON!!
by Tammy on Feb 26th, 2015

I always was overweight and always felt that whatever I did I could not lose the weight. I tried everything dieting excercising even starving myself lol. I lost 70 pounds on the hcg diet and also was under her wing for all the foods I could eat. She is amazing very happy.

Breast augmentation experience show details Breast augmentation experience
by Kelly t on Feb 24th, 2015

I actually had two different procedures, lipo and breast aug. I am so happy with results!! Excellent surgeons! I wasn't swollen for long as I previously thought I would be.

Dr. Pascual is amazing! show details Dr. Pascual is amazing!
Feb 19th, 2015

She is an extremely talented doctor. She put me at ease and explained the procedure I has in detail. LOVE HER

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Paulina J. Scarlet on Feb 15th, 2015

My experience with Dr Pascual was awesome. He is a nice guy, and his expertise made myself so glad. Actually I did hair removal (full body). Only 6 sessions solved my problems. I'm so thankful to Dr Pascual.

Feb 13th, 2015

THEFTS

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Emily D. on Jan 30th, 2015

I had my fillers done with Dr Pascual, she did an amazing job, she took years off my looks and I will be going to her for my surgery. I did have to wait 20 minutes to see her, but to lose years for a few minutes of waiting is well worth it.

Jan 6th, 2015

They gave me a consultation appointment and I was waiting for one hour I left

by Ana on Dec 18th, 2014

Went in for a consultation with the doctor, instead was seen by patient coordinator who without examining me at all proceeded to recommend one treatment and when I asked about another treatment just agreed with me without telling me if it was right for my skin tone ,risk etc ,gave me a price and out the door I went. I spent more time in the waiting room .

Dr pascual show details Dr pascual
by Julie on Oct 24th, 2014

Dr pascual's office worked hard to please me and make sure to fix everything that I wasn't happy with. Chris was a very nice knowledgable office manager and really knows plastic surgeries. Dr pascual was really helpful in making me fully satisfied Thank you dr pascual's office team

I cried when I saw my results show details I cried when I saw my results
by Sonya on Mar 3rd, 2014

I endured so much for so many years because of my crooked nose that I actually started crying when the tape came off and I could see my new nose. Incredible work, Dr, I'm really happy and thankful I don't need to obsess over my physical flaws anymore. I still have some sweeling left, irritated eyes and some bruising, but I finally have a nice, delicate, proportionate nose!

Mar 2nd, 2014

I feel beautiful and my confidence is sky rocketing right now. My breast enhancement surgery was top notch! Dr. Pascual was absolutely delightful to interact with!

lower eye surgery show details lower eye surgery
by Evelyn on Feb 27th, 2014

Her services are more expensive than other Miami surgeons, but she's definitely not in the 'most expensive' range. I had a lower lid eye surgery to eliminate the bags under my eyes. In about a month I was good as new! She's a wizard when it comes to eye surgery!

by rocknstorms on Feb 24th, 2014

WONDERFUL, simply wonderful! I got 500cc implants under the muscle and I love them. I'm finally filling those gorgeous bras I've been coveting. I can't praise her enough!!!

Took a leap of faith show details Took a leap of faith
Feb 16th, 2014

I was a bit skeptical at first...it's impossible to find a doctor with 100% positive feedback but I really wanted her as my surgeon and decided to follow my instinct besides going online to search for info about her...I just wanted by 60 wrinkles disappear and I built so much trust and confidence during pre-op that I couldn't wait for the day of procedure to finally arrive...Dr. Pascual is earnest and encouraging and the woman I am now shows radiance and youth and it's only because of her...she's an artist!

Looking great for a mom with 2 kids show details Looking great for a mom with 2 kids
by Paula on Feb 14th, 2014

I'd choose Dr Pascual over and over again because she did what another doctor couldn't. I went to some other surgeon in Miami for a breast lift surgery and she failed miserably to make me good about myself and confident in having surgery. I received so little attention from her that I didn't go for my second appointment. Dr Pascual is so different that other stuck up surgeons, her attitude is amazing and the outcome made me jump up and down in my mind (I had to wait fora few weeks before I could literally jump up and down *snickers*

Feb 11th, 2014

doctor Amaryllis Pascual is an exceptional surgeon and I'm not the only one saying it. I was referred to her by someone at my gym and I also went with a family member last week for an anti-cellulite treatment. Obvious results every time :D

Had such high expectations show details Had such high expectations
by Jerry84 on Feb 10th, 2014

I am extremely pretentious when it comes to doctors and I made no exception in this case edspecially since we're talking bout my face here, the skin on my face that is. I've been struggling to accept the pathetic condition of my skin which is full of acne scars but I met a new girl and I just couldn't stand anymore. I went to Doctor Pascual and tried a non-surgical treatment for my acnescars. My skin is looking much better now, big improvement here people and I'm planning on having some more session to smooth everytjing out.

by Cassie jump_1984 on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr Amaryllis Pascual is polite, skilled and very professional. I can't help but give her the maximum rating for her cosmtic services

cellulite gone with VaserSmooth show details cellulite gone with VaserSmooth
by survivalmacklemore on Jan 15th, 2014

A few VaserSmooth treatments done by Dr. Pascual was exactly what my body needed to get into shape. You should see how I looked like a few weeks ago, the fat was just eww....you should totally contact this doctor if you feel the need to lose a few inches

good doc, waited too long show details good doc, waited too long
by Mia on Jan 13th, 2014

I didn't like the fact I had to spend about 20 minutes waiting for her to come. She cared enough to give me an explanation, some patient bombarding her with questions but ..um, I was still upset about it. I went to see Dr A. Pascual about my adult acne issue. I've already started treatment and my skin is improving as time goes by. Hope I'll keep on getting results

by LOVELY LORENA on Jan 7th, 2014

DR AMARYLLIS PASCUAL IS A DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WISHING TO ENHANCE THEIR BREASTS. I GOT MINE AUGMENTED FROM A CUP TO A LARGE B AND I'M SUPER PLEASED WITH HOW THEY LOOK LIKE. THIS DOCTOR AND HER STAFF ARE WORTH CHECKING OUT. EVER SINCE I HAD SURGERY I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND SEXY. FULL RECOVERY TOOK LESS THAN I EXPECTED. JUST AS PHARREL SAIS, I AM HAPPYYYYY

thumbs up show details thumbs up
Jan 6th, 2014

she changed the way people perceive me, thanks to her I now have the weight I've always wanted. it's a lengthy process but worth it if you have a good specialist to aid and support you. thumbs up for Dr. Pascual! ::D:D:D

surprinsgly ok show details surprinsgly ok
by Kyle B on Jan 5th, 2014

I've never met good doctors..there's always something I would complain about regarding the doctor's attitude, practice etc and ...I don't know..I've never liked them..the white robe syndrome you know? There's something really pozitive about Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, I liked her from the beginning and she didn't let me down throughout my treatment..I think I payed her like 5 visits so far and things are going great!

breast surgery last fall show details breast surgery last fall
Jan 3rd, 2014

ppl, if you're reading dis you know all to well how hard it is to choose one doctor from the myriad of surgeons you'd get from a google search. i haven't done that, i was sent to dr. pascual by a dear friend of mine who had a breast augmentation procedure done this summer. i went there myself in fall and got really nice results, lookin natural, healing well and most importanly nothing impacted those results till now. i waited to write the review to see if my boobs start to sag , if i get any infection etc and nothing bad happened. try and get offline recommendations if you can, if not, read as much as possible about the doctor u want...u'd be safe with dr. pascual if you're looking for breast surgery

Mommy Makeover (life changer) show details Mommy Makeover (life changer)
by HelenT on Nov 27th, 2013

I never like writing reviews, but after I received surgery from pascualmd decided to write a review to give guidance to other people considering a mommy makeover or any surgery to improve yourself in any way. Firstly, I had five children in my lifetime which totally wrecked my body. I used to be think with an excellent shape even after my first child but after that had loose skin and a lot of other problems that commonly come with being a mom. Think that the burden of being a mother is great, but dealing with the train wrecked body afterwards had a profound effect on my self esteem. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, brazilian but lift and breast implants. This has seriously changed my life where I can finally go to the beach without wearing a one piece and this has changed my life. Even though my husband says he was happy with me before I can see that he is very excited about the way I look again. Surgery is definately the way to go, you cannot put a price on your happiness. I am elated by my results, and only leaving a review to inform other mothers that it is definately worth it to get surgery and improve your overall happiness and quality of life because you deserve it. The only thing that I DIDN"T LIKE ABOUT THE SURGERY was the pain afterards only lasted a few days but felt like they never really told me that it would be this painful. Thank god I had pain killers. And also the initial consultation was TOOO LONG. Besides that excellent job.

Had mommy makeover show details Had mommy makeover
Nov 20th, 2013

The only thing I didn't like about this place was that I had to wait for about 10-15 minutes to be seen. I came just on time and was disapointed. BUT besides that I had amazing surgery results. After my third child my body was a war zone. ta I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants, also liposuction. Was going to get the brazilian butt lift but figured didn't want to change my body to much just wanted the same body I had when I was in my 20's.

Former patient SUFFERING for 2 YEARS show details Former patient SUFFERING for 2 YEARS
by I. Morton on Aug 26th, 2013

This md is NOT a dermatologist and lacks basic knowledge as to the high risk of lasers causing permanent pigment change and darkening of the skin on olive skin tones. In March/2012 I had the huge misfortune of having this md, who obviously had no idea what she was doing, apply an extremely invasive & abrasive C02 Fraxel laser, a huge and cumbersome machine, a treatment she applied on my face to rid my very face of hyperpigmentation I was having due only to a prior invasive laser (Active Effects) done by another incompetent md at Dermacare. Any competent and prudent md, in as late as Mar2012 should obviously know that OLIVE SKIN are most prone to hyperpigmentation. Since Mar2012, not only did she make the existing hyperpigmentation/melasma much worse but she also caused me permanent dark marks on my eye brows and upper lip, places I never before had any dark marks. I had never in my life had melasma. This only came about after "Active Effects" laser in 2008 done at Dermacare and then by 2 Vi Peels and 3 Fraxel lasers applications, culmination with the worst one on March 2012 by this md, Amaryllis Pascual. Since then my life has turned into a daily nightmare. As I write this in Aug/2013, and after still undergoing treatment w/ a 3rd MD who is shocked w/ all the prior 2 have done, I am yet to see any improvement. Thousands of dollars spent on doctors and make up and my face remains filled w/ horrible dark blotches, melasma everywhere, a problem I will have to deal w/ for the rest of my life as these lasers have caused me PERMANENT skin damage! This md is extremely incompetent. She is not a dermatologist as she lacks basic knowledge about skin, melanin and the extremely dangerous risks of laser. In trying to solve the problem, boasting and bragging as if she knew what she was doing, the Vi peels and disastrous March2012 laser have damaged my face for good as the pigment change is permanent (unless some major breakthrough in science can revert the production of melanin in one's body). After that, she simply sent me to some other doctor, as obviously, she couldn't solve the damage she caused. And mind you, this md, w/ fancy clinics everywhere and billboards around town about "plastic surgery" (when she is also NOT a Board Certified Surgeon) carries NO medical insurance at all!!! BEWARE, run away, do not see this md, spare yourself of the daily nightmare I've being going through for years. Thousands of dollars still being spent and daily sheer agony goes on, as the damage is on my very face, a face I'll candidly admit was a real nice one, and totally connected w/ my personal and professional success (I am a lawyer, always had videos and presentations done - the damage to my face has impacted my life in all respects, tremendously!). If you have OLIVE SKIN never have any invasive laser procedures and be extremely careful w/ chemical peels. There are great risks but INCOMPETENT DOCTORS will tell you nothing about it either due to their SHEER IGNORANCE or for RECKLESS DISREGARD as to what may happen to you. I had been blessed w/ beautiful skin tone, clear of any marks whatsoever, only to now live a daily nightmare because of the Dermacare Brickell md, the one did the initial Active Effects and this md, Amaryllis Pascual, who made my face incomparably worse by using again lasers when she should obviously know better. All the foregoing statements are the truth and nothing but the truth, and placed here to spare others of similar fate.

Surgery Mill STAY AWAY!!! show details Surgery Mill STAY AWAY!!!
by Jenn J on Jul 12th, 2013

This is a surgery mill. I went I'm for a consult and met with Dr. Pascual. She was very sweet and reassuring that she could help me get back my old shape and I was a good candidate for lipo and a Brazilian butt lift. I was then left with Beatriz who gave me a quote. It was a bit high, more than they advertised, however after I told her what my budget was and the extra areas I wanted she agreed via email and I set my appointment for surgery. Surgery day was a nightmare!!! Got there at 6 am as instructed and had to wait outside for 15 min for the guy to open the door. Then I find out Dr. Pascual is not my surgeon!! What? I had never met Dr. Lagrosso and he is to be my surgeon!! I should have left, however I had been waiting six months for this surgery and wanted it so bad. When I came out of surgery I discovered they had not lipoed all the areas promised as Beatriz didn't add it to my file. I still had the email with the details and areas but no ones seems to care. I have had no follow up- I was told I would not need drains and woke up with 3, potentially for 3weeks. I have not seen one person in that office more than once. Be ware... This is a surgery mill they do not care about you- you're just a number.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Mary on Jul 3rd, 2013

Day of the surgery was full of anxiety and worries, something as major as this was too much for my psych to bear, my heart was racing. My Brazilian butt lift turned out alright, I highly recommend Dr. Pascual for her skills and her way of interacting with women hoping for a better (and prettier) life :)

Breast reconstruction show details Breast reconstruction
Jul 2nd, 2013

She changed my life and trust me, after a right breast mastectomy, my days weren't exactly colorful. Had breast reconstruction surgery with wow-worthy results. Dr. Pascual's work was simply amazing!

Jul 1st, 2013

My surgery was paid in full and I was waiting anxiously for the day of the surgery. The latter is a blur,and once it was over, I was beyond excited. My nose was already looking better. Went again to the clinic the next day, shared some laughs with Dr. Pascual and as I started getting slightly concerned again, she managed to calm me down towards a fully relaxed state of mind. I was completely stress-free knowing surgery went well and everything is going on as expected. What I felt during recovery was some pain, took medication for it, pressure and had some bruising, all these got worse and better throughout the recovery period, but I was good as new in about 20 days. Was this worth it? Totally!

Feeling happy and relieved show details Feeling happy and relieved
Jun 30th, 2013

My boobs barely fit a large A cup, decided to make them look good in a big C cup bra and Dr. Pascual made my dream came true. Not a single day passes by without me feeling amazing and proud of myself for going through this. Seeing my PO boobs days after surgery does affect your state of mind, I was phenomenally concerned seeing them the way they looked, glad I had such a great doctor to support me. I'm currently 3 and a half months PO and feeling better than I ever did. The worst part was the first days after surgery along with pulling out the drains. Then there's the tenderness, pain and the awful medical bra that torment you throughout the month following the surgery. The rest is pretty easy to go through. Dr. Pascual gave me the chance to live a brighter life, I highly recommend her to anyone hoping to have great boob augmentation results!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Jess on Jun 28th, 2013

Had horrible stretch marks and my tummy was really disproportionate to the rest of my figure. Dr. Pascual helped me regain my confidence, transofrming my tummy into something worthy of a bathing suit catalog. I was so impressed with her talent! She's unique and knows how to help you relax

by Destiny79 on Jun 26th, 2013

Had no idea a Fractional Laser treatment can do so many for my skin. Results are spectacular, it's worth going through all the steps of the treatment to achieve them. Getting skin resurfacing done isn't exactly easy to go through but Dr. Pascual did her best to advise me in how to care for my skin in the days following the treatment. And like I said, results are spectacular, but don't think it erases every wrinkle on your face. Smaller wrinkles vanish, deeper ones are minimized. This was exactly what I was going for. Thanks Dr. Pascual! make sure you schedule in advance, she gets quite busy in certain days

Don't regret spending money at Pascual MD show details Don't regret spending money at Pascual MD
Jun 25th, 2013

Hated the shape of my boobs and also wanted them to look fuller. Dr. Pascual made that happen, I immediately went for her suggestion, she understood exactly what I was going for. I was a bit anxious about the consultation thinking she won't agree with the changes I want or she won't understand what I wanted in terms of breast surgery. She smiled the whole time and made this look like a piece of cake. She's exactly how I would picture a great surgeon. Don't let her get busy with other patients if you can get on her list, many people are booking surgeries at Pascual MD

by Kevin Paul on Jun 20th, 2013

She managed to give me the exact brow lift results I was looking for. Lifted away a huge weight off my shoulders. Thanks a lot Dr Pascual!

by Trish on Jun 18th, 2013

I/ve put my faith in her more than once and was not disappointed. Highly Recommended if you're lookin for a good Miami breast reduction specialist

Jun 17th, 2013

My first interaction with a plastic surgeon was a complete rip-off, thankfully I ended up at Pascual MD where I enjoyed the full benefits of laser skin resurfacing. Had the treatment done for sun spots and wrinkles, did exactly what it was supposed to do at lesser costs compared to other anti-aging cosmetic treatment available out there. Recovery is a bit intense, I suggest you take at least a week off from work. Oh and btw...doesn't hurt a lot, its quite bearable!

by Jocelyn P. on Jun 4th, 2013

I recently had a tummy tuck and I'm reallypleased with the results. Dr. Pascual wasn't my first choice, but I wasn't satisfied with the other two surgeons I saw, so I went with this doctor and it seems I made the right choice. the Scar I have is not necessarily small, but it's very low and can hide it with underwear. Will be able to do the same when I go at the seaside. She has been very helpful throughout this thing, Pre-op and post-op. I warmly recommend her, especially if you live in the Miami area.

Still under treatment show details Still under treatment
by Ankh on Jun 3rd, 2013

I asked Dr. Pascual for help as I didn't know what to do about the fat on my stomach anymore. She scheduled multiple sessions of Ultracavitation , I didn't want something invasive and didn't mind having several treatments over time. I'm still going there I'm almost done with this treatment. I lost more than 5 centimeters already in 3 sessions *smiles* it's pretty much what I hoped for

Her surgery improved my life show details Her surgery improved my life
Jun 2nd, 2013

She and her staff are nice and professional. I looked her up before making the call at her clinic. I had chin surgery and wanted something that wouldn't look overdone and would look nice with my other features. The result is more than ok, I'm very happy with my new chin and I'm finally ok with the way I look and can stop being self-conscious about my chin. Looks really natural. Thanks!

Completely surprised show details Completely surprised
by Madeline Gregory on May 31st, 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot from a cosmetic surgeon (they're still doctors) as I really dislike medical staff but I can't say I was treated badly there. Can't complain about the results either. They met my expectations so overll I'm pleased with Dr. Pascual, as well as the whole facility.

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
May 30th, 2013

I was a patient for so many years. I did a lot of treatments there and I have to be honest to say that Dr. Pascual was really amazing however I believe the success has changed her. Money is definitely taking everything away. Now, I don't even think she cares about her patients! That place is a money machine and her entire team is rude and unprofessional. Last time I was there I was waiting for an hour and not only that when they called me for the procedure after numbing me instead of the doctor, one of her assistants came to take care of me. I was shocked! First because I was expecting to see the doctor, second because they never told me she wouldn't be there! Since I didn't let that assistant take care of me, she promised me I could make an appointment for the following week when she was going to be there but guess what? One day before the procedure the receptionist called me and told me Dr. Pascual wouldn't be there and that she wouldn't be able to take care of me anymore. That Dr. Pascual "was only doing big surgery, not small things" Even after the 2 failures I tried again. I called the office and gently asked her receptionist if I could talk to Dr. Pascual assistant. First of all the receptionist came up with a million questions and second of all I couldn't talk to anybody! Next thing I heard was , the receptionist calling me back to let me know that Dr. Pascual refused to do the procedure. She said: "Dr. Pascual don't do this type of procedure anymore, you'll have to deal with her physicist. How rude was that? If I am a long time patient at least take the time to see me again and explain that from now on another person will take care of me! At least take the time to see me for 5 seconds to apologize and say she is busy or whatever the case may be. Yes she is the most adorable person and a great doctor but unfortunately she doesn't have time for small procedures that are only around $2.000,00. She wants more...A lot more!!!! It doesn't matter who you are and loyalty is definitely not on her list of priority. Sad! Her office is more like a "wholesale" medical practice. Maybe one day Dr. Pascual will realize that money doesn't by dignity.

Time flew by at Pascual MD show details Time flew by at Pascual MD
by Leyla on May 24th, 2013

She's bright, charming and all smiles. Didn't realize how the time flew by. And the outcome of her laser treatment was praise worthy. She's good. Period

4 star doctor show details 4 star doctor
by Kelly Peterson on May 15th, 2013

I had thigh liposuction at Pascual MD. The after pictures look really great, I'm still recovering from the procedure, but I really like how the area looks thus far. Dr. Pascual did a fine lipo job!

I'll be ok thanks to Dr. Pascual show details I'll be ok thanks to Dr. Pascual
by Samantha V on May 14th, 2013

There's such a great positive energy about her. She immediately made me feel right at ease. The scar treatment left me speechless. You can hardly see anything above my eye, and that area looked horrible before the treatment. I finally feel I'm going to put my accident in the past. Thank you so much Dr. Amaryllis Pascual!

Brow lift show details Brow lift
by 11Josephine11 on May 9th, 2013

Didn't feel much and in just a few days my brows looked pretty normal, and I mean natural lift and perfect contour. Highly recommended!

I finally have a covetable pout show details I finally have a covetable pout
by Alessia on May 8th, 2013

She did great, giving me the full luscious lips I always wanted. The result looks great even though my pout wasn't exactly perfect in the days following the procedure. The recovery period was short and bearable. Had no problems whatsoever thanks to Dr. Pascual

Skin ready for summeeeer show details Skin ready for summeeeer
by Paulas on May 6th, 2013

I wasn't sure if I should try a new beauty center that offers permanent hair removal treatments, but I was really getting sick of the old salon I used to go to. Chose Pascual MD based on several recommendations I got in my area. It was a good decision, Dr. Pascual's hair removal treatment gave me better results compared with the ones I got following the sessions done at my old beauty salon. Yep, I won't have to worry about waxing this summer

Laser hair removal promotion show details Laser hair removal promotion
by Amber27 on Apr 24th, 2013

I was looking for laser hair removal promotions, found out that Pascual MD offered one and succeeded in getting rid of unwanted hair in just 6 sessions. Price was more than reasonable considering this offer included all areas I was interested in

Abdominal Liposuction A for Dr. Pascual show details Abdominal Liposuction A for Dr. Pascual
by Jonathan on Apr 22nd, 2013

She's really nice, excellent communication, very open and friendly. I'm in my 15th day since I had abdominal liposuction. Barely have any signs, doesn't hurt too much either...I don't have to wear the compression garment anymore, I'm thrilled. I can also do some physical activity too, although can't do much in this stage. She performed great nonetheless, you can tell...this is lipo done right ;)

I finally managed to quit smoking show details I finally managed to quit smoking
by Davidyuserious on Apr 17th, 2013

I tried for an entire year to quit smoking using the usual...electronic cigarettes, nicotine patches, my own will ..etc..nothing worked..I went to Dr. A Pascual to try her smoking cessation regime, a combo of treatments that helped me resist the urge to continue smoking...It's been 4 months and haven't touched a cigarette

by Constance on Apr 16th, 2013

Before talking about my experience, I need to ask the person who wrote the review before me how come she took Valium and went ahead with the consultation despite her dizziness. Once a consultation is made, you don't have the procedure done that same day, so why coming back if you felt something was seriously wrong at Pascual MD? I don't know, it just doesn't add up. I've never heard of anyone having such experiences anywhere in a cosmetic surgery centre, I also had a Brazilian butt lift done by Dr. Pascual and what I'm reading here seems just science fiction to me. I didn't wait more than 20 minutes at the office, and after all, waiting is normal and not because doctors, but because patients who just need more time to talk about their concerns. Anyway, I voiced all my worries to Dr. Pascual, talked about all the stages of the procedure, showed me before and after pictures, talked about my situation and what were my options, there wasn't a thing left out. Once all aspects were thoroughly discussed, I went ahead with the procedure which was superbly executed. It's been numerous weeks since my last visit to the clinic, and I couldn't be happier about how my buttocks look. Balanced skin tone, firm butt, no pain, swelling disappeared, there are no noticeable signs I had this procedure. My advice is to go have a consultation with Dr. Amaryllis and express all your concerns. You'll see how professional all their staff members are!

Major Dissapointment show details Major Dissapointment
Apr 16th, 2013

Last September I had a lipo on my stomach and my arms done by Dr. Oscar Mendoza (Mendosa) of Dr. Pascual "team". When I went for my consultation (thinking I would be seen by Dr. Pascual), was told by their client consultant, that my procedure was going to be done by Dr. Mendoza - when I asked how long he has been doing this I was informed that not very long, but he is excellent - if he wasn't, Dr. Pascual would not have him on her team - her reputation would be at stake! I should have left right there and then. But, I did not because I tend to have faith in people. I have requested to meet with Dr. Medoza several times BEFORE the procedure, but that never took place (busy, with patient, etc.). On the day of the procedure, I asked if he was present and I was told that he was. I asked to see him BEFORE he starts working on me - after all, this guy is going to cut me, right? I wanted to make sure he understood what I was looking for .They said he'll be right in. So, I am waiting and waiting.....in the mean time I am give some valium to "calm my nerves", which worked almost instantly. While in complete daze, not aware of my surroundings, they took some pictures (I rememeber not being too steady on my feet) and then Dr. Mendoza appears - I couldn't tell what he looked like or what I said because I was too dopped up. Therefore, he and I never had a conversation - that is how I met my doctor! After the procedure I was in great pain, and I dealt with that, but what was more disturbing, was the fact that I have not received my arms "girdle" so to speak for 3 weeks!!!! Anyway, long story short - my stomach is not as flat as I hoped for, but it is much better than before. however, my arms area total, total disaster!!! It is so bad, that I have not worn short sleeve shirt or anything sleeveless since last October! Skin is nothing but wrinkles and sagging - it is horrible! I spent hundreds, hundreds of dollars on massages and ultrasounds. Nothing! I have contacted Ms._____, the one I have met during the consultation about seeing one of their other doctors, because I need to have this fixed (never asked for this to be done for free), but did not want Dr. Mendoza. I sent a couple of emails and even included photos of my arms, but have never recieved a response! Nothing! Nada! I will have to see another plastic surgeon to correct this absolutely botched plastic surgery. On top of that, I have checked Dr. Pascual website listing of all her "team" doctors, and Dr. Mendoza is NOT listed! If he is not listed as one of her team members, how come he is practicing under her name? Oh, let me not forget - Dr. Mendoza is a anesthiologist, wanting to be, apparently, a plastic surgeon. I was one of his trial runs! My fault, to a point, I should have checked further into Dr. Pascual's "team". The most disappointing thing though, that I have never received a call back or an email. I would NOT recommend Dr. Pascual's practice to anyone. I am sorry to say all this, for I am a very optimistic person. But, I put my trust into who I thought was highly professional. The lack of response from their office to a client with a bad experience is highly unprofessional and dissapointing!

Dr. Amaryllis is reliable and trustworthy show details Dr. Amaryllis is reliable and trustworthy
by Catherine Williams on Apr 14th, 2013

Can't name one thing I disliked about her, perhaps the fact that she was so pretty and feminine looking and made me feel a bit self-conscious about myself and my heavily wrinkled face. Great doctor tho, such a sweetie!

Easy to talk to, sweet and open minded show details Easy to talk to, sweet and open minded
by Margeorie on Apr 10th, 2013

I spent more money than I wanted, that's my only regret, but not because of Dr. Amaryllis P...the thing is I needed a more in-depth skin treatment whereas I thought she'll simply recommend some facial cream to buy from the pharmacy and that was it...nope, my condition was more than some cosmetic nuisance. But anyway, she's a great person, wouldn't mind making her my number 1 contact as far as cosmetic specialists are concerned

Reviews don't do her justice show details Reviews don't do her justice
by Keisha on Mar 11th, 2013

Yeah, I'd definitely choose her again. I received her contact details from a friend who was treated by her a couple of months ago and I went to see her for varicose vein removal. Extremely pleased with the results I got, pleased with their fees as well. Didn't pay any extras if you know what I mean. And I was treated with adequate respect and care. I read some reviews that portray a negative image of her, but I preferred to trust my friend and follow her recommendation.

Highly professional, warm and caring show details Highly professional, warm and caring
by Cassandra L on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Amaryllis Pascual knew exactly what I wanted. I needed to lose numerous pounds and she was of immense help, coming out with an excellent plan that brought me closer to my goals. I've lost a lot of weight and still continue getting rid of excess fat. I'm really fortunate to have found such an awesome professional!

Saved a lot of money show details Saved a lot of money
by Kristen Nickels on Mar 4th, 2013

I was lucky enough to benefit from one of their promotions, so I got a nice laser hair removal package. I barely felt any pain, and the only disadvantage is that the treatment takes months to complete. But everyone at Pascual MD were very pleasant to talk with and Dr. Amaryliss did a fantastic job. I'm completely carefree!

I look 10 years younger! show details I look 10 years younger!
by Ellen on Mar 3rd, 2013

She recommended me a couple of treatments that erased years off my face. I didn't particularly liked the receptionist, but other than that I have nothing to complain about. I was really impressed by Dr. Pascual!

Fantastic tummy tuck show details Fantastic tummy tuck
by Holly Newton on Feb 28th, 2013

The months I spent working out at the gym helped me lose weight, but the one on my tummy refused to disappear, so after I saw a friend going through cosmetic surgery, I decided it was high time I opted for a tummy tuck. They have some great specialists there, very dedicated to making patients feel relaxed. The first few days after the procedure were terrible, but now, after months later, I don't regret anything. My tummy area looks fantastic!

She is not even a Real Surgeon show details She is not even a Real Surgeon
Feb 8th, 2013

I was interested in having a cosmetic surgery with her and was shocked to learn she wasn't even a surgeon. Check her credentials. This was so disappointing

Staff were rude show details Staff were rude
Jul 2nd, 2012

I made an initial appointment with the clinic and I was left waiting for 30 minutes. When I asked when would I be seen the receptionist told me that the person lived closed and had just called to say she was putting on her make-up! I simply left after waiting 30 minutes and the receptionist did not even apologize or offer to book another appointment. Dr Pascual you need to teach your staff customer service and manners you lost a potential client today.

Jun 19th, 2012

I was lacking fullness in my bums and was too tired of ill-fitting clothing, so I decided to go to PascualMD and have a Brazilian Butt Lift. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual performed the surgery and Ive got to say that Im very happy I got a lady doctor. Im a bit shy and a butt augmentation procedure is pretty exposing if you know what I mean. Anyway, my concerns regarded scarring and post-surgery complications, but I didnt really experience any significant discomfort. The scars are also minimal. Any woman in my situation should consider scheduling an appointment with Dr. Amaryllis Pascual. Shes pretty much perfect!

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr.Pascual truly knows what she does! She made me look better than in my 20s and Im 37! Ive had quite a few experiences with beauty medical centers, but none of those can compare with Dr. Pascuals place. Im very excited with everything starting with my consultation and ending with the results of the procedure I undertook.

A lovely physician show details A lovely physician
Jun 7th, 2012

I haven't had many pleasant experiences with doctors. Either I'm terrible at selecting them, or I'm simply unlucky when it comes to interacting with physicians, but this one was completely the opposite. Very sweet and caring, and handled my appointment in a sheer professional manner. I was really relieved and I finally got rid of my skin problems. Yeeey!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Jun 4th, 2012

I had the hcg diet with dr pascual and I have to say that it was the best life changing experience that I ever had. People would always make fun of how fat I was all through high school, and women never were attracted to me. Now, I have a flat stomach, and thinner face. Women actually look at me now!

very poor results from all treatments show details very poor results from all treatments
Apr 18th, 2012

contacted office several times about very poor treatment satisfaction no return calls after several calls and faxes. guess complain to ama comes next

Dr. Pascual's lacks knowledge and experience show details Dr. Pascual's lacks knowledge and experience
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pascual performed a liposculture on me, the results were not good... Initially she told me that I was an ideal candidate for the procedure. But, after I had it done, she said that she did not know why there was no improvement... Eight weeks after the procedure, she scheduled me for a second surgery. Prior to the having it, I was advised against it by another cosmetic surgeon that worked with her at Dr. Pascual's Cinic.. AFTER 12 MONTHS AND 3 SURGERIES AT DR. PASCUAL'S CLINIC I LOOK WORSE THAN I EVER DID

Jan 10th, 2012

I feel much better and comfortable after the tummy tack procedure.

Jan 10th, 2012

I got a surgery date scheduled in the next week..Got a good respose from the doctor and staff.

Jan 9th, 2012

my leg had a nasty scar on it now its gone!!

Jan 9th, 2012

I had rhinoplasty previously from another doctor and I really wasn't happy with the results. I saw an ad on Google for Dr. pascual and as she promised in our consultation the results were flawless and looked. I am very pleased with my new nose.

Jan 9th, 2012

I had hair removal from Dr. pascual and the results were flawless. Dr.pascual is amazing.

Jan 8th, 2012

beautiful office reminds me of an episode of nip tuck staff is beautiful and understanding.

Jan 8th, 2012

still healing from lipo :-( and its been four days will keep you guys updated.

Jan 8th, 2012

I have searched for a lot of doctors but never met someone so good at weight loss advice. The before and after pictures are amazing. So I started a weight loss program with them and already lost 4 pounds and its been four days!

Jan 4th, 2012

I had chin augemtnation and its amazing how better you look for something as simple as a chin implant. My chin was very weak

Jan 4th, 2012

I had a chemical peel and everyone thinks I look so much better and friends ask me all the time if I am wearing a new foundation or what am I wearing lol.

Jan 4th, 2012

I have my surgery dated scheduled and very excited!

Jan 4th, 2012

I went in for lip injections, and I am very pleased with the results,Dr. pascual knew just the right amount to add to give me that full plumped lips I wanted. I have seen many people that got lip injections and it looked very fake, that was one of the worries I had when I thought about getting the injections. I was very happy with my results, they look very natural, Dr. pascual is the best in miami.

Jan 4th, 2012

My daughter is nine years old and doesn't like her ears, me and her father has big years and we went all of our childhood lives being ridiculed because of it. When she came home from school crying because a few of her classmates were making fun of her because of her ears I knew I had to do something about it. I called Dr. pascual's office and made an appointment for her to see the doctor. My daughter was very nervous about the whole thing and I was unable to be there the day her surgery was scheduled. Dr. pascual and the staff took great care of her, They assured her that everything was going to be fine and she would not feel a thing. I picked her up after her surgery and she told me that they took great care of her, they gave her crayons and coloring books, they kept her company the whole time after her surgery. She said Dr. pascual is even better than her pediatrician.

Jan 4th, 2012

ver since I was a little girl I wanted to become a model, I am 5'11 now and my career was goig great until I had my precious little girl a year ago. I need to get back to work as soon as possible. I recently found Dr. pascual on google and went in for a consultation. The first thing I notice was how refreshed and soothing the office looked. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the doctor took her time to go over every question I had She was really nice. I was able to get financing with the help of Dr. pascual was ready for my procedures. I was very excited. I got liposuction, and smoothed out my stretched marks with laser. The doctor did a wonderful job and I would never consider going to anybody else, the hospitality her and the staff showed me was priceless.

Jan 3rd, 2012

i always see women on tv how they look and wanted to look beautiful. I feel like that I owe that to myself. I have tired looking eyes and loose skin around my neck. I know as we get older we will change but i want to feel better. Dr. Did an amazing job I look brand new again Thank s

Jan 3rd, 2012

my consultation is in a week very excited!

Jan 3rd, 2012

my nose was broken in an accident it was really deviated and bulbous. Doctor pacual did an amazing job fixing it i am

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Jan 2nd, 2012

i had a tummy tuck and laser lipo amazing job she did really chaged my life. I can wear a bikini now!

BAIT AND SWITCH show details BAIT AND SWITCH
Dec 23rd, 2011

These people lure you in with a great sales pitch and the day of your appointment, the people you actually have to deal with are brainless, rude young girls they have on staff. One calls to confirm an appointment then 3 minutes later they call to cancel. When you come in they have a chart and seem very organized but they never know why you're there. On my first visit they said oh are you here for xyz. I said no this is my first time here..."are you sure?" really? that alone should've made me run but, they got me. They got me and ripped me off. Their patient coordinator promises you the best service and even makes your first appointment and gives you the impression that you will be dealing with her when you come in however, you never ever see her at the office. EVER!!! When I contacted her to complain about the idiocy of their staff, she replied and said I was absolutely correct and promised to call me the following day - I'm still waiting for the phone call. They take your money and never come through with what they promise. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE STAFF - CON ARTISTS - THIS PLACE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE SEEKING HELP WITH OBESITY AND WELLNESS. If you have any doubt, call and speak to the staff and see for yourself. "Um, uh oh yeah, I don't know, I'm not sure" is predominantly what you'll hear when you speak to them.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE PROCEDURES AND SERVICES THEY OFFER PRIOR TO DOING ANYTHING.

BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM PASCUAL MD MEDSPA show details BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM PASCUAL MD MEDSPA
Dec 22nd, 2011

Extremely unprofessional and unreliable staff. You get a very nice phone call from their patient coordinator Leah Roque who claims she's going to be there with you every step of the way, only to be called the next day by one of the ditzy girls at their south miami location who have no idea whether they're coming OR going, to ask if you can change the time you're coming in and even go as far as to ask you what you're coming in for even though you spend a good 15-20 minutes with their patient coordinator and fill in an information form on their website. When I got to their office on the day of my appointment the staff there still had no idea it was my first visit even though I previously told them, had the conversation with the patient coordinator, etc. Also, they take your money, schedule your next 4 appointments then leave you hanging for 14 days out of the 30 day package you purchase because they suddenly realized their office is going to be closed for the next two weeks. So, in essence I was screwed out of my two lipotropic injections for two weeks during the holidays no less and left on my own with no weekly follow up visits as promised with the package. THIS PLACE IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRELIABLE! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Terrible follow up. show details Terrible follow up.
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr Pascual is great person, but her office staff is a disaster, no follow ups, no calls.After you paid your treatment, you are done! Even if you still need care.

Rescued! show details Rescued!
Oct 23rd, 2011

I had a tummy tuck done with Dr. Pascual a month ago and I am so pleased. I had a lipo suction done at another cosmetic surgeon's office to remove the fat and he left me with hanging skin. It did not look good and I was very upset. When I met Dr. Pascual she explained to me that can happen and it was not necessarily the other surgeon's fault, that I should go back to that surgeon and get a tummy tuck to get the results that I am looking for. That at least made me less angry at him, but I just felt more comfortable talking to a woman Dr. I asked her if she could do the procedure and she agreed. I was concerned about spending another $5000 and not having it turn out the way I expected or hoped for. She took the time to show me some before and after pictures and I decided to go forward with the surgery. Now a month after my surgery, I can say I am very pleased with my result, I have had both the fat and skin removed...It looks amazing. I look in the mirror and am not embarrassed about my body any more. Thanks, Dr. P. You have done wonders for my self esteem.

A Fresh Start show details A Fresh Start
by Anonymous on Aug 30th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
A Fresh Start show details A Fresh Start
Aug 29th, 2011

I am a 40 year old woman and had been taking anti-depressant medication for years. As a side effect, my metabolism was affected and I had put on excessive weight. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual and her staff put me on a special diet where I was able to lose 40 lbs in less than two months. This was followed by liposculpture to address areas resistant to diet and exercise. The results were amazing! I now feel like a new woman! I have more self-confidence and a much better self image. I have just traded-in my deadbeat husband for a new lover and my dreams are coming true. Thank-you Dr. Pascual!Aletha C.

great lipo and tummy tuck show details great lipo and tummy tuck
May 14th, 2011

I had my Lipo done three months ago with Dr. Pascual's office in Aventura, Staff was very kind and gentle, Dr. Castillo did the surgery, the man is truly an artist, my belly skin was hanging and looked awful after 3 kids, but now its tight and flat like it was in my 20's. I had smoothshapes done after lipo and my cellulite is 90 % gone. You have done wonders for my self confidence and I LOVE my new body, (actually my old) thanks so much!

the best lipo and tummy tuck show details the best lipo and tummy tuck
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
amazing lipo suction results show details amazing lipo suction results
Apr 14th, 2011

I had my lipo suction done on March 1/11, I can't believe the results. I know have my six pack. I worked out for 10 years trying to get the result I got in 3 hrs with Dr. Pascual.She is warm , wonderfull and amazing. My sister is doing her lipo this week, after she saw my results. Thanks so much, you are the best!

Long story short: show details Long story short:
by Alexandra on Dec 28th, 2010

I got a vibradermabrasion and medical grade peel. Both mini services, although advertised on Living Social as otherwise. Total time told service would be when I called to make an appointment? 30 minutes. Actual time? 2 minutes of vibradermabrasion, 3 minutes of up-selling their laser services and products, 25 minutes of filling out paperwork, and 30 seconds of cotton swabbing the solution on my face. Perhaps it wasn't mixed properly, or perhaps Liz has no credentials and no idea what she is doing because I received a free chemical burn with my chemical peel even though I followed instructions perfectly and bought their accompanying Avene products. Anyway, after days of burning and stinging facial skin, I researched and went to the pharmacy. What ultimately saved me? Time and Aveeno baby lotion. Ideally, when someone calls Pascual after having a bad service and reaction and leaves their phone number so they can be told what to do and use to stop the pain, burning, and fear that their face would remain forever scarred/ruined, it would be nice to get a phone call back.Shame on you, Pascual staff for being irresponsible, incompetent, and plain dangerous to patients' well being. I am extremely lucky nothing permanent has occurred, otherwise you would have had a serious lawsuit on your hands. People - please stay away from this place, unless you wish to experience their incompetence and risk your health and looks, as well!

peter levine show details peter levine
by peter llevine on Aug 21st, 2010

i had lipo done and was really concerned about down time, but i went in on a friday for the procedure and was back to work on monday with no problem, the staff was great and professional. I now have my wife and daughter going for their lipo.Dr. Pascual was awsome and really made me feel at ease,and my wife too, thats why she decided to do hers

Aug 8th, 2009

Great caring doctor knows her stuff best lipo experience