Dr. Amaryllis Pascual MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015
50 Yr Old Mom 100 Lb Weight Loss, Tummy Tuck
I researched many plastic surgeons in the Miami area and I finally chose Dr Amaryllis Pascual of ResultsMD Plastic Surgery Center Miami, FL. I went for my consultation. She was so wonderful. I had a list of questions and she answered them all in a very caring way. She was very honest and realistic. I went ahead and paid my deposit and booked my Tummy Tuck- Extended with Lipo-Flanks . Her staff was extremely professional and caring. I felt a wonderful connection with my doctor because she was a female and she would understand what I was feeling. It was definitely worth the investment!

October 11th, 2015
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is AMAZING!!!
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is AMAZING!!! Each procedure was thoroughly explained with care and all my questions were addressed. Dr. Pascual is an artist and a very compassionate person. I must say, I've had EXCELLENT results with the SCAR REMOVAL process, I had stretch marks on my tummy, from pregnancies and now they are GONE! I HIGHLY recommend her!

October 10th, 2015
Liposuction Surgery by Dr. Pascual
Warm, caring, professional and i got great results.

October 10th, 2015
Botox for 54 Yr. Old Wife, Mother and Working Full Time
I had frown lines between my eyes and lines across my forehead. I felt it made me look angry and older. I was very worried about getting Botox injections but now my forehead is smooth and natural looking. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual was extremely warm, caring and patient with me. She listened to my fears and concerns. I am really happy with Dr. Pascual and my results.

Awesome Doctor
The doctor spent time with me. I have had fillers before, but no one has ever spent the time she spent with me, nor did such a personalized treatment. The ResultsMD office is modern, clean, welcoming. Great experience overall. By the way, no pain at all. They put a special numbing gel that took all the pain away.

Very Happy with my Filler Treatment
I had a great experience with Dr. Pascual at ResultsMD, Miami. I moved to Miami recently and was recommended the practice by a family member. This office really treats patients exceptionally well, and the doctors have the highest credentials . I researched them thoroughly before going in. Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is an excellent doctor and did a superb job on my facial lines and the downward corners of my mouth, that always made me look sad. So very happy with my results. I look younger, fresher, but especially, natural!

botox treatment
I am updating my review because I actually met with the doctor. She was great. She addressed my initial concerns over my botox treatment and even addressed other issues I was having with my skin.

October 7th, 2015
Weight Loss Procedure by Dr. Amaryllis Pascual
She's amazing, I totally recommend her. It was very easy for me to talk with her and discuss my expectations. She did not disappoint me.

October 7th, 2015
Successful Breast Lift
I was not expecting to reach 40 and have my breasts looking this saggy. I gave it some thought and went to Dr. Amaryllis Pascual at Pascual MD to see what can be done about it. I don't remember much from the day of the procedure, I was sooo nervous, but thankfully, there were these positive vibes about her that made me calm down and get a generally ok feeling about the procedure. I'm happy with the results..ok, scratch that, I'm ECSTATIC about how my breasts look like now. I feel super sexy and have a much younger looking cleavage. She did a fantastic breast lift.

October 5th, 2015
ReasultsMD, Miami is a great facility! There are so many options to make you beautiful all in one place. Dr. Pascual is so sweet and understanding, she really listens and takes her time with you to give the best suggestions. The staff are super friendly as well.

October 5th, 2015
Great experience, no pain and no bruises
I went yesterday and saw Dr. Pascual and I had a great experience, no pain and no bruises. I'm super excited to go for my next procedure in next few months. They are a great team!!

October 4th, 2015
Liposuction by Dr. Pascual
I didn't have a major procedure done, but during my consultation I realized she's a very nice person. The actual treatment was done both by her and her assistants at ResultsMD Plastic Surgery Center, Miami. All staff is nice, polite and smiling, it's like they never have a bad day.