A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaryllis Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaryllis Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amaryllis Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaryllis J Scott MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amaryllis J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Amaryllis Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Amaryllis Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.