A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amaryllis Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amaryllis Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amaryllis Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amaryllis J Scott MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amaryllis J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Amaryllis Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Amaryllis Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.