Dr. Amaryllis Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
The best surgeon in Spokane for knee and shoulder surgery. The hospital staff all go to her (I should know, I work in Dr. Amaryllis Scott’s operating room).

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Scott was an excellent physician on many levels: knowledgeable, personable, bedside manner and ability to name a few. Before the operation I had a number of questions that I forgot to ask in the pre-op interview. She got back to me very quickly on two occasions with all the information that I needed. Before my knee meniscus operation in the hospital she was also excellent at allaying my fears and explaining the fine points of the operation.

November 16th, 2016
I had a shoulder surgery done by Dr. Scott and the result is fantastic. No more pain, and I am back playing golf. Dr. Scott and her staff are extremely professional, and I highly recommend her for this procedure.

November 11th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Amaryllis Scott is an incredible physician. Professional, knowledgeable, caring. I would recommend her to everyone. Her office staff also deserves kudos. So helpful, knowledgeable, efficient. They are great people.

November 10th, 2016
Amazinging!
I recently had a bone spur removed from my shoulder and repair on my rotator cuff. Dr. Scott did an excellent job in explaining the process and the benefits of the surgery. Her staff is courteous and helpful. Had the surgery done in mid-April, and am currently in physical therapy.

November 10th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
I had ACL Reconstruction surgery over 2 years ago for a soccer injury. In my attempt to get back in shape, my right knee started giving me more issues. So, I went in for a consultation to see what was going on. OSC, Dr. A. Scott and the staff, were great. She did a thorough exam, took xrays, then told me what she thinks is going on. The whole time she explained everything in detail, took her time, and answered all my questions.

April 15th, 2016
Nice staff. Fairly prompt to get in. Amyrill's bedside manner is a little brusk, but seems very confident. I will definitely use them again.

September 27th, 2012
I don't know if it was Dr. Scott's fault but I did not have a good outcome for my surgery and still have pain after a couple of years. She didn't order MRI's pre-surgery and had trouble in surgery with what was the reality of the problem. I would try another surgeon if i had it to do over again that would use arthroscopy.

November 8th, 2011
Excelence in motion
Having been to five different orthopedic surgeons over the years, I find the quality care and level of professionalism exceptionally high in all ways at this office. From the friendly well informed front office, the exceptionally well trained surgeons, and very thourkugh and personable physical therapy department (ALL ON THE SAME PREMISES) I was and am very pleased with all aspects of care. Thank you so much!