A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amatu Rabbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amatu Rabbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amatu Rabbi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbi graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Rabbi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amatu Rabbi MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amatu Rabbi practice?
- Dr. Amatu Rabbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amatu Rabbi practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.